I agree Saigrim...

Seems they are playing a "keep them distracted" game with users. By cosntantly, repeatedly, every 3 days having something new to "quest" after.. .. there's no actual time to realize that the "game" hasn't had any new playable content in a few months. In addition, there's never any time to actual utilize any new "thing" be it character or talisman to any great degree in order to better configure things overall. The UI and inventory management system is ridiculously non-user friendly. So it's a chore to try and explore possible options. For the most part... someone gets something new.. throws it into PvP to see if it floats... if it does.. others start using it as well. That pretty much sums up the "game" entirely.

Arena events are always SHIT. it's wash-rinse-wash-rinse-wash-rinse-wash-rinse-wash-rinse-wash-rinse-wash-rinse-wash-rinse-wash-rinse-wash-rinse-wash-rinse-wash-rinse for days on end. Running multiple arena events in a couple weeks is simply fool-hearty in my opinion. And given that this event won't even provide ay great reward unless you spend the next 6 days enthralled with PvP entirely... why bother??? I'm do my 600 frags.. get the 2 cosmic souls and move on.

Achievements in order to get rewards are getting just ridiculous. They are shooting to reward the top 1% of players that do nothing but run this app 24/7. They don't give a shit about the other 95% of users. But then most "Fremium" apps rely on only 1% or less to make millions of dollars.. so.. meh.. none of it matters.. just put the app away for a while. If you're chasing "Eternal" or "god" just stop playing for a month.. you'll be so far behind there'll be no way you'll ever catch up, unless you sell your house for ironite.....