Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    I agree Saigrim...

Seems they are playing a "keep them distracted" game with users. By cosntantly, repeatedly, every 3 days having something new to "quest" after.. .. there's no actual time to realize that the "game" hasn't had any new playable content in a few months. In addition, there's never any time to actual utilize any new "thing" be it character or talisman to any great degree in order to better configure things overall. The UI and inventory management system is ridiculously non-user friendly. So it's a chore to try and explore possible options. For the most part... someone gets something new.. throws it into PvP to see if it floats... if it does.. others start using it as well. That pretty much sums up the "game" entirely.

Arena events are always SHIT. it's wash-rinse-wash-rinse-wash-rinse-wash-rinse-wash-rinse-wash-rinse-wash-rinse-wash-rinse-wash-rinse-wash-rinse-wash-rinse-wash-rinse for days on end. Running multiple arena events in a couple weeks is simply fool-hearty in my opinion. And given that this event won't even provide ay great reward unless you spend the next 6 days enthralled with PvP entirely... why bother??? I'm do my 600 frags.. get the 2 cosmic souls and move on.

Achievements in order to get rewards are getting just ridiculous. They are shooting to reward the top 1% of players that do nothing but run this app 24/7. They don't give a shit about the other 95% of users. But then most "Fremium" apps rely on only 1% or less to make millions of dollars.. so.. meh.. none of it matters.. just put the app away for a while. If you're chasing "Eternal" or "god" just stop playing for a month.. you'll be so far behind there'll be no way you'll ever catch up, unless you sell your house for ironite.....
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Yep.

As it is now, the sac event was so lackluster I didn’t spend hardly anything in the way of resources or time and this arena event got a big ol “great, I don’t have to do any more arena matches than I normally do” response out of me.

The other thing I didn’t mention is just how cheap assed rewards have gotten from the game itself in all areas, store “deals”, and all these events. I’ve seen it everywhere. They’ve been dwindling down the resources across the board. Wanting a lot more money for a lot less. In that particular area I know I’m not wrong. Been playing this way too long and I remember how things were.

And the new soul fragment system and sac rewards blows major ass. And that’s a fact, Jack. It’s so goddamn hard to pull a new toon you’re after as it is, and now you have to accumulate five thousand fragments it seems just to land another three star character you’ve pulled a million times.
    Last edited by Saigrim; 05-26-2019 at 04:50 AM.
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many

OS
    Android
    yeah man,

i've been dedicating a lot of time to this game, i like to combine characters and talismans and to make combos, making up a strategy to counter enemies, and i've been doing this at gautlet, the only place where i consider to have some fun, but every time i go to gauntlet i have to manually switch the talisman from the character i used in the last battle to the other ones, doing a linear search through the 250 characters and 150 talismans in the inventory, but then, you finally get to battle, and notice all your strategy was gone, because the enemy is using a talisman that destroys your strategy, and how could you now which one of the hundreds of combinations of talismans they have equiped?

also, for me, gauntlet disappoints me sometimes, at level AAA for example, you need at least 5 powerfull eddies from each class, and 15 powerfull characters from each class, since the enemies at this level are rare characters anda they also wears powerfull talismans, from F to AA it is ok to me, but when it comes to AAA, even if i could use all the classes and could repeat the same characters, it would be hard.

and besides gauntlet, LOTB is just a game that you let your phone playing by itself to get new characters to use at gauntlet.

OS
    Android
    hm....
    one more arena-event. Is now a "Towerfall"-gauntlet-event left for this month?

Name:  D5cJBZtWsAA78uo.jpg
Views: 392
Size:  141.9 KB

So will we have both, arena and gauntlet, parallel?

OS
    Android
    I agree with Saigrim and Yup, totally.
    I just logged in to do the daily trooper thing, only to see another PvP event. I came on here to see if anyone else thought this was just not worth it. Especially with all the bugs, like with prisoner...... I did a PvP battle last night, where I had nothing but tons of silver crap on all my toons at the very beginning, before anyone went. Then I had each of my guys attack KP, then the opponent made one attack, ONLY 1, with Gambler Ed, wiped out my whole team, really, like none of my maxed relics, toons, talis.... nothing mattered. I used Musashi in another battle to cleanse Prisoner's disable, but 2 rounds after he was dead, and after 2x cleansing, disable was invisibly still there, cuz Musashi doesn't take silver otherwise.
    Total bs, so it's not worth it to do 300 or 400 wins for yet another talisman set with AI unfairness and bugs.
    I'm flat out over this. Burned out, and my care factor is gone. It's a never ending chasing your tail.... we get nowhere. Gauntlet has become tedious, I only do it for rewards or character frags (not sure Necropolis is worth it), I actually put it off.... its not fun anymore. Like the previous post said, the talisman changing takes too much effort over and over.
    I actually like putting the game on auto to grind, it means I don't have to deal with it, makes me feel like I'm doing something while I do something else I enjoy better.
    It's run it's course. I actually have come to loathe having to do the daily achievements and skull quests. What's it all for, where is this going?
    I just keep going because I have already invested so much, and have built such a foundation. It feels like a job not a game.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    I agree with Saigrim and Yup, totally.
    I just logged in to do the daily trooper thing, only to see another PvP event. I came on here to see if anyone else thought this was just not worth it. Especially with all the bugs, like with prisoner...... I did a PvP battle last night, where I had nothing but tons of silver crap on all my toons at the very beginning, before anyone went. Then I had each of my guys attack KP, then the opponent made one attack, ONLY 1, with Gambler Ed, wiped out my whole team, really, like none of my maxed relics, toons, talis.... nothing mattered. I used Musashi in another battle to cleanse Prisoner's disable, but 2 rounds after he was dead, and after 2x cleansing, disable was invisibly still there, cuz Musashi doesn't take silver otherwise.
    Total bs, so it's not worth it to do 300 or 400 wins for yet another talisman set with AI unfairness and bugs.
    I'm flat out over this. Burned out, and my care factor is gone. It's a never ending chasing your tail.... we get nowhere. Gauntlet has become tedious, I only do it for rewards or character frags (not sure Necropolis is worth it), I actually put it off.... its not fun anymore. Like the previous post said, the talisman changing takes too much effort over and over.
    I actually like putting the game on auto to grind, it means I don't have to deal with it, makes me feel like I'm doing something while I do something else I enjoy better.
    It's run it's course. I actually have come to loathe having to do the daily achievements and skull quests. What's it all for, where is this going?
    I just keep going because I have already invested so much, and have built such a foundation. It feels like a job not a game.
    Dude, that sounds like a man who needs a break. Maybe just have a week, or even a month? Its amazing what not playing for a period of time can do for your feelings for this game!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    It is the third arena event in a row that I’ll be skipping. No this is not a game anymore, but a full time job, as other fellow troopers have stated.I will not miss you new talismans,like I am not missing the others that I didn’t waste my precious time getting. In a few days we will have gauntlet event (maybe tomorrow who knows🤔&#129322,and I have no more ironite to burn for chores like this arena event. To those brave enough to go after the talismans,I wish them luck and a lot of patience!!!

It would also be nice on the side of the team to do the math and tell us in their initial post the exact number of wins needed to gain the whole set.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by trooper206 View Post
    It is the third arena event in a row that I’ll be skipping. No this is not a game anymore, but a full time job, as other fellow troopers have stated.I will not miss you new talismans,like I am not missing the others that I didn’t waste my precious time getting. In a few days we will have gauntlet event (maybe tomorrow who knows����),and I have no more ironite to burn for chores like this arena event. To those brave enough to go after the talismans,I wish them luck and a lot of patience!!!

It would also be nice on the side of the team to do the math and tell us in their initial post the exact number of wins needed to gain the whole set.

I've got a little script for that, here's the minimum numbers for 1 up to 4 talismans:
    Victories: 100, IC: 800, Frags: 1400
    Victories: 200, IC: 1600, Frags: 2800
    Victories: 300, IC: 2400, Frags: 4200
    Victories: 375, IC: 2825, Frags: 5000
    Doesn't include ic gained through battling itself. If you want numbers for a specific number of victories let me know, else i can upload it.

I won't be participating myself. This set is not worth it, particularly considering we have viper already. Also: 2 arena events in a single month ? Arena is by far the most hated event type in this game. Last arena event was at the beginning of the month, and the one before at the end of the month prior. So basically it's been arena every other week. Not gonna participate, requires way too much time. Reward me with 1k euros and I might, MIGHT, do it. but not for a crappy talisman set I wouldn't know where to put anyway.
    Liu-5868

from a world of magma to a cold rock face,
    the ascent of madness and the human race

OS
    Android
    Besides the event talisman. The best part of the event is using the frags to purchase cosmic evo material. 100 wins will buy several evo material. So if you dont participate to earn the talismans it is definetly worth earning some wins for the evo materials.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Liu View Post
    I've got a little script for that, here's the minimum numbers for 1 up to 4 talismans:

Doesn't include ic gained through battling itself. If you want numbers for a specific number of victories let me know, else i can upload it.

I won't be participating myself. This set is not worth it, particularly considering we have viper already. Also: 2 arena events in a single month ? Arena is by far the most hated event type in this game. Last arena event was at the beginning of the month, and the one before at the end of the month prior. So basically it's been arena every other week. Not gonna participate, requires way too much time. Reward me with 1k euros and I might, MIGHT, do it. but not for a crappy talisman set I wouldn't know where to put anyway.
    Thanks for the calculation Liu!!!