Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    Besides the event talisman. The best part of the event is using the frags to purchase cosmic evo material. 100 wins will buy several evo material. So if you dont participate to earn the talismans it is definetly worth earning some wins for the evo materials.
    This is exactly correct. That's what I'll be playing for unless I encounter hundreds of lone Eddie's. My easy defense is set.
    gogosox40-2036
    Proud Clan Member JomsVikings

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    Gauntlet has become tedious, I only do it for rewards or character frags (not sure Necropolis is worth it), I actually put it off.... its not fun anymore. Like the previous post said, the talisman changing takes too much effort over and over.
    Am I the only one who doesn't do this? The strategy is obvious but the process of moving talismans around is just so tedious I can't be bothered. If that means I never get past SS, oh well.
    Volrath-0020
    Joms Vikings 4 Lyfe

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    Besides the event talisman. The best part of the event is using the frags to purchase cosmic evo material. 100 wins will buy several evo material. So if you dont participate to earn the talismans it is definetly worth earning some wins for the evo materials.
    That is EXACTLY all I'm doing.

Gauntlet is just as much of a drag as PvP. Only rather than fighting the CLEAR AI boosts in PvP, you are fighting CLEARLY defined teams that a player could NEVER create. What's that Vipers on Gambler Ed?? Alchemy on Notb Ed.. yeah.. that's fair. I play the gauntlet up to the rewards I can live with, then stop. I would NOT have played at all this past round but I found myself 10 frags short of Necropolis after last round. (swear I didn't get the right rewards but that's the cheating system they have set up -- and they've made it so it's not like you can really check.. you have to remember.) I THOUGHT there would be an event that dropped some Necropolis frags this month.. guess not.

FYI. I never received my Cosmic Frags from PVP this past reset.... got everything else.. just not those... Great new system devs.. really !
    Last edited by Yup; 05-26-2019 at 04:32 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    So during the last few arena events I would battle in the defense tab as revenge. But now if I do all the battles in there and new people attack me and I go to battle them it says can't revenge down my entire list even though I never battled them. It clears itself at the reset but it's damn annoying. Anyone else have this bug or problem?
    gogosox40-2036
    Proud Clan Member JomsVikings

OS
    Android
    You only get 20 revenge battles per day. Also you only can revenge the same person twice a day.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Just sent a ticket to support. So I decided to buy the Eternity Arms relics just for a measly boost and instead of showing a +50% boost like it should, it's only showing a +25% boost. Now that's just plain annoying.

OS
    Android
    Just another break for me.

The sacrifice, wasn't that awesome this time yeah.., but on the positive we can save a lot of souls and got some.

Arena Events are dead for me since months, because they just suck, 400-500 Wins/Battles., are to much for me.., even 200 were to much.., i keep just skipping this crap and chill.
    It's a good break from these boring Events instead of real game content.
    "If you don't want to listen, find out the hard way."

But if everyone's gone it's too late...

OS
    Android
    @Amarthir.
    Did you buy 2x the same relic to receive the 2x25%?

Charlotte has a base-attack-skill from 1380. My talismans adding 3000. Are the 690 worth the 1.5mio gold?
    Last edited by SinGularity-8786; 05-26-2019 at 08:43 PM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by SinGularity-8786 View Post
    @Amarthir.
    Did you buy 2x the same relic to receive the 2x25%?
    Yeah I did, as evidenced by the fact that none of the attack relics are in the store anymore.

OS
    Android
    I sure miss the early pvp days. It was cut and dry. The ai still decided who won or lost tho, so its still fake as day one but the battles didnt take ten min each