Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Would be nice to have at least a chance to complete achievements while events are running…
    Win Gauntlet Battles With Specific Talismans (Eternal/Sacrificial) feels the same like Avengers needed some weeks ago… or spend 700 Frontier Coins event.
    OK sacrificial is my own choice not to waste 750 Frontier Coins on... but only got 4 Eternal so far from 2 Dungeons (over 1k runs each) and St.Paddy-event.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by kgk56 View Post
    Easiest achievements to get the 6 talismans
    IF you have the wherewithal to note the achievements before diving in. Fairly easy to tick them off all by grade B or A --- which is nice, for a change. But if you waited until you were at grade C or B to check the achievements.. well.. that could put some players in a pickle.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by kgk56 View Post
    Easiest achievements to get the 6 talismans
    The actual playing of the gauntlet battles was easy but without a decent talisman management system it took way more effort. Swapping talismans on 4 characters and then making sure they got the right ones back, took more time than the actual battles.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    Not all my class specific wins are being counted. I've had to restart the app several times and keep running sentinel well past 10 wins for them to count.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveHarris View Post
    Not all my class specific wins are being counted. I've had to restart the app several times and keep running sentinel well past 10 wins for them to count.
    95% of the challenges don't count here ... am I surprised? Not really ... I would be surprised if stuff would start working for a change ...
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

OS
    Android
    I'm randomly getting credit or not. First round nothing. Second round I get credit on 2 of 3 matches. 3rd match nothing. I'm using the selected talisman on all blue or green teams. Looks like I get credit for everything or nothing. Still having fun tho! Thx for putting together the event.

OS
    Android
    Not sure if I want to play a battle yet if people are not getting credit for the accomplishments or not. I'll wait a few days
    gogosox40-2036
    Proud Clan Member JomsVikings

OS
    Android
    Played one with Magus ,not count.
    Played Heal, Eternal, Power, Advantage talismans , not count.
    All of them 0/*

OS
    iOS
    Easiest 6-set talisman I ever got. Although I'm not thrilled they're all Mystical type. Whoever has them won't be doing all that much damage.
    Volrath-0020
    Joms Vikings 4 Lyfe

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Volrath View Post
    Easiest 6-set talisman I ever got. Although I'm not thrilled they're all Mystical type. Whoever has them won't be doing all that much damage.
    I actually prefer msytical over ward/overwhelming as the hp gain is quite substantial, while the damage boost of the other 2 sub-types is small compared to other talisman colors. I reckon they work well on toons that scale well with max hp and/or def/mr, such as pharaoh/ramesses. That being said, when I have to chose between either eternal or brave set, I much rather equip eternal.
    Liu-5868

from a world of magma to a cold rock face,
    the ascent of madness and the human race