Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    I can confirm that not all of the events are being counted properly. I had 8 count for sentinel and the 9th didn't register even after restart.
    There is no point in putting in a ticket. They won't do anything about it. The event will be long over by the time they even read it. I don't even get apologies in the replies to the last few old tickets they responded to.
    "A good game is like a mirror that allows you to look into yourself. And you can learn a lot about a man by watching how he plays a game." Malcador

Cartic-4058 - in-game account ID

OS
    iOS
    Is it worth me spending 500FC on 2xsacrifice talismans to get 30xheroic legendary frags / 2x2*cosmic runes / 25 comsic frags?

Im thinking no as sac talismans arent that great anyway, but keen to hear other peoples thoughts!?
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    Grab the “Brave Talisman Finisher Set”. If you are having trouble collecting all 6 talismans from the event challenges, you can buy 2 Brave talismans for Ironite (i.e. the 500 Ironite pack will grant you 2x Brave Talismans)"
    The set of 2 Braves are not in my store at all

OS
    iOS
    Not in mine either.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Esquatcho View Post
    Is it worth me spending 500FC on 2xsacrifice talismans to get 30xheroic legendary frags / 2x2*cosmic runes / 25 comsic frags?

Im thinking no as sac talismans arent that great anyway, but keen to hear other peoples thoughts!?
    I had the same choice. To me the answer is very clearly no. We can see how the fc store has been bloated recently, and how prices have been inflated. Sacrifice talismans seem totally useless to me. Therefore, an investment of 500, or in my case 750 fc, for 8.75% of a cosmic souls that's gonna end up a white t1 anyways is not worth it. All these cosmic materials can be gained from other sources, albeit slowly (but probably faster than the massive amounts of fc needed nowadays).
    Liu-5868

from a world of magma to a cold rock face,
    the ascent of madness and the human race

OS
    Android
    Yep the count error seems to be happening for a lot of us. I am missing a win with sentinel only, possibly on some of the talisman ones too but hard to be sure as I haven't recorded how many times I have done each. It shouldn't be too big of a deal, just a major pain as inventory management sucks big time.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    iOS
    Think it all worked 100% as it should for me on my account.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    I've noticed that missed counts seem to be when you also get one of the other awards, e.g. completing a tier or completing a class requirement in the same round as completing a talisman requirement.
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    iOS
    So can we agree that this has been the shitty month for Events in 2019

OS
    Android
    I dont think the events were that bad at all this month. If you realize everything isnt free and easy and complete what you are comfortable with, the events can give valuable rewards.

The current gauntlet is relatively easy for mid to upper tier players.
    The current arena event is very nice and easy. Earn 100 wins and earn precious cosmic evo materials
    The sac event was a standard event that gave a talisman set and normal rewards.
    The LoL was easy and the rewards were great, especially the purchased rewards.
    The cosmos event was easy to complete.
    The dungeon event was as normal with the possible exception of a very difficult and tedious madness mission.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around