Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    OS
    Android
    Oh man.., this stupid bullshit Gauntlet Bug crap..,

I swapped all the fucking talisman, to try to fight against this damn Benjamin Breeg Team and this Ninja Bitches..,
    But then triggering my Benjamin Breeg MR/DEF down Debuff stopped working.., they don't had any Immunity up or something else..,
    With only Benjamin and Sentinel Banshee left and this fucking 10304503404024% Trigger Chance for the fucking AI.. i rage quitted this bullshit..,

Now i can swap all this fucking Talisman back to my other Character.., WHOOP what a fun..,

You wanted to give us Quality of Life improvements?
    With this tap, tap, tap, for the class., it's better yeah, but it's no real improvement..,
    Quality of Life improvements.., ahahahahaha... you're so funny.., It's more a Quality of Poop improvement... lol

What would, if you guys at NF would just fix this crap, and BALANCE this god damn game instead of making Talisman after Talisman? Mh? No?
    Yeah.., i never played a game, which was so fucking annoying like this one because of this unbalancend, unfnished features full of bugs..,

Wow.., sorry guys here in the forum.., i needed this... xD
    Last edited by Symbiote; 06-04-2019 at 12:02 PM.
    "If you don't want to listen, find out the hard way."

But if everyone's gone it's too late...

OS
    Android
    I didn't received the event-quest-reward for reaching level AAA. Bug or what?

OS
    Android
    Did some last minute gauntlet running since I figured out I was only 100 frontier coins away from getting the Ferryman and finished SS. It was all pretty easy for me, didn't suffer any losses but Christ the talisman management is just plain awful. Having to constantly swipe around is gonna give me carpal tunnel syndrome.

But hey at least I finally have the Ferryman now so I'm pretty happy about that plus tomorrow I'll get Necropolis as well.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    Did some last minute gauntlet running since I figured out I was only 100 frontier coins away from getting the Ferryman and finished SS. It was all pretty easy for me, didn't suffer any losses but Christ the talisman management is just plain awful. Having to constantly swipe around is gonna give me carpal tunnel syndrome.

But hey at least I finally have the Ferryman now so I'm pretty happy about that plus tomorrow I'll get Necropolis as well.
    Necropolis? I thought theyre radiants currently?

Edit: LOL! Just realised you meant the char, not the talismans! And thats because Im getting him tomorrow aswell. /smh
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs