Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Dropped 100 rare souls last rotation and got only 4* Dupes.

Dropped 4 Legendary and 1 Mythical and got NoTB this rotation (on Mythical)

OS
    Android
    dropped my 100 souls and go 4* dupes. No NotB for this time. Will save for another rotation when he will be back.

Disappointed.
    Vanished75
    Missing eddies: Navigator, Ramasses, Number of the beast, Virtual XI Eddies
    Really missing: Redan
    I play all my troopers everyday

OS
    Android
    132 regular and 16 legendary only 1 5 star glad it was the right one. Rags is right NotB is a semi has been being upstaged by angel+gambler. He still kicks was and is worth habing for sure. The new event popped up for gaining epic talisman frags then the news thread vanished and all challenges say expired?Name:  Screenshot_2019-06-25-20-07-17.png
Views: 479
Size:  296.2 KB

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    Def agree that it is a funny thing! As devils advocate on your approach though, would dropping your 4 legendaries give you another mythical? If so, you've actually got 6 cracks at NotB, who is a big one both for the collection and the skills!

I would argue that with 320 rare heroics, that you have a very good chance of getting at least 2 of the 4*s next month. You 'should' get all of them with one 100 stack dropped... Murphys law might have other ideas to be fair
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    4 more souls claimed in addition to what I posted earlier. All 3 stars. And they want us to buy heroic soul fragment packs? I don't think so Tim. The only time I spend real money anymore is if something is guaranteed. Packs where you get a certain soul or character, and x ironite, and x skill shards, ok I might buy it. A pack where you have a chance to get something? That is a lot like gambling, and loot boxes may no longer be legal. I'll pass.

OS
    Android
    So it’s that time again people!
    Did you manage to nab that pesky character through this rotational change of characters??

For me I have managed to get the Killer beast on my first mythical drop, but I have dropped 21 normal heroics and three Legendary heroics but I can’t seem to secure the scout... I have plenty of the other two four stars for sacrifice...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    I opened one Heroic Legendary Soul and got the Gunner Banshee I was looking for.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    That is awesome news Fudjo! I just risked another legendary heroic soul and finally nabbed the Sentinel scout I was after too.

My main issue now will be decking out all these recently acquired characters with Talisman and skill shards.
    A week ago I had a surplus of skill shards 50+ but after all the recent events and the ongoing trooper event I had to give up some FC to purchase Warlord and Bastion again and deck them out for the challenges.

Fresh out of three star colourless shards as well, think I’ll pass on the extra frags and farm for colourless shards..
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    That is awesome news Fudjo! I just risked another legendary heroic soul and finally nabbed the Sentinel scout I was after too.
    Hey, I'll take the luck. Congrats on getting MACLO! Er, the good kind of MACLO.

The big challenge is trying for a Blue Heirophant in a couple weeks. I have three Mythical Heroic Souls, so hopefully I'll win one of those coin flips.

My main issue now will be decking out all these recently acquired characters with Talisman and skill shards.
    A week ago I had a surplus of skill shards 50+ but after all the recent events and the ongoing trooper event I had to give up some FC to purchase Warlord and Bastion again and deck them out for the challenges.
    After a lot of sacrifice events over the past year, I have a stockpile of 450 or so skill shards, so I'm all set for loading up new toons for the next...er...few years.

Fresh out of three star colourless shards as well, think I’ll pass on the extra frags and farm for colourless shards..
    It's 3-star colorless runes that I'm just about out of after that Talisman evo event. Once this fragment event is over I'll be farming BNW for quite a long time. Trooper talismans, Space talismans, Rebellion talismans...so much to level up. Presumably we'll need another 270 3-star colorless evo runes for the next Talisman evo event in a couple months, as well.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    It took me about 150 souls in the last rotation to get NotB. About half-way, a dupe Icarus entered my dupe collection, which is also nice.
    This time I am after 2 characters and I am happy to see blue Hiero and (finally!!) gunner derby demon in the next rotations.
    But I will wait a bit, as usual, to start opening souls. I am surprised to hear that this time it seems like the right characters are in the pool
    Also I want to see if we have overlap with other events to profit from and to decide if I go with normal souls or legendaries.
    Good luck everyone!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020