Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 57
  1. #11
    Senior Member Esquatcho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    1,129
    Quote Originally Posted by trooper206 View Post
    This is one of the worst RNG cases I've ever encountered with this game. Over 150 heroics, 20 legendary, and 7 mythical. Nothing but "stuck" in a ridiculously poor roll. I got so frustrated, that I had to use all my mythicals, and Icarus was popping one after another, until my last one finally dropped me the NoTB Eddie. This is simply infuriating. To see people earning that character by dropping 10-15 regular heroics, and a bunch of us grinding day after day like crazy, since this game has been released, only for the game to "repay" us in the worst way... This is shameful...
    I hear you!

    I am currently at 4 Icarus & 25 4* numpties! I suppose I did get lucky with Redan in one hit.... But this is actually the one that I really wanted!!!

    @everyone - Should I save maybe 50 reg souls for Maclo/Gunner Krampus next rotation? Should I dump the last 2 legendaries to try and get NotB, or save them up for next time?
    Gringo-4930

    Currently grinding for:
    Angel Eddie - Krampus / Valor

  2. #12
    Senior Member Olevipoeg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Estonia
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    505
    Quote Originally Posted by trooper206 View Post
    This is one of the worst RNG cases I've ever encountered with this game. Over 150 heroics, 20 legendary, and 7 mythical. Nothing but "stuck" in a ridiculously poor roll. I got so frustrated, that I had to use all my mythicals, and Icarus was popping one after another, until my last one finally dropped me the NoTB Eddie. This is simply infuriating. To see people earning that character by dropping 10-15 regular heroics, and a bunch of us grinding day after day like crazy, since this game has been released, only for the game to "repay" us in the worst way... This is shameful...
    I had similar luck with Redan. I only got Beast Eddies and Dogs from my Android phone. I logged on my IOS device, got Redan with first try. Maybe it was just pure coincident or maybe Android and IOS have a bit different random number generation.
    Olevipoeg-2218

    When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...

  3. #13
    Member trooper206's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    57
    Quote Originally Posted by Esquatcho View Post
    I hear you!

    I am currently at 4 Icarus & 25 4* numpties! I suppose I did get lucky with Redan in one hit.... But this is actually the one that I really wanted!!!

    @everyone - Should I save maybe 50 reg souls for Maclo/Gunner Krampus next rotation? Should I dump the last 2 legendaries to try and get NotB, or save them up for next time?


    I don't really like the way this RNG works. It looks just unorthodox.

    The thing is, that if you throw 10 or 20 regular souls, after having thrown a whole lot of them, you may score NotB. But we all know how unlucky you can still get. I would certainly save at least 40 souls for Maclo in next rotation though.
    We get so near, yet so far away
    We were meant to fight another day

    trooper206-9991

  4. #14
    Member trooper206's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    57
    Quote Originally Posted by Olevipoeg View Post
    I had similar luck with Redan. I only got Beast Eddies and Dogs from my Android phone. I logged on my IOS device, got Redan with first try. Maybe it was just pure coincident or maybe Android and IOS have a bit different random number generation.
    I think there are to many variables that define how RNG works. The only thing I have come to believe is that it is problematic and broken for some accounts.
    We get so near, yet so far away
    We were meant to fight another day

    trooper206-9991

  5. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    30
    hell I'm scared to even use the rest of my souls to try.. I had 232 and wasted 32 when they had the wrong rotation sent ticket then 32 more after they got it fix.. got who i needed... then since somehow they decided to answear the email they took the toons i got and instead giving back my souls they took more which don't make since now I'm stuck with 131 half what had before rest and nothing to show not even the dupes.. and of course now they don't want check the emails.. all i want souls back they took after reset... there no reason should not still have 232 if they restore.... Andy who did it got to see he took and not added back don't make any since.. I Never been more ready to quite the game.. I mean messing up one thing but taken souls instead giving back new low...

  6. #16
    Senior Member Yup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    2,868
    i STILL don't have Daedalus after 2 or 3 heroic rotations with him.. not counting the original event either. He's the only character I'm missing.
    -----
    insert witty remark here.

  7. #17
    Senior Member infinite dreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    420
    I finally got a NOTB Ed after dropping about 250 heroic souls. Next cycle I need both the green robo scout and assassin Anubis.
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers!)

  8. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    441
    1 mythic in, Icarus dupe out.... 2nd mythic in, NotB! now I wait another 2 weeks. I have SOOO many of these souls stored up, I always seem to get the toon i want within a few souls. Sorry guys.

  9. #19
    Senior Member Esquatcho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    1,129
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasmai View Post
    1 mythic in, Icarus dupe out.... 2nd mythic in, NotB! now I wait another 2 weeks. I have SOOO many of these souls stored up, I always seem to get the toon i want within a few souls. Sorry guys.
    Daaammnnnn Yooouuuuuuu

    Just chucked in my last 2 legendaries and more 4* dupes...

    Am going to save 50 regs for next rotation... At least Ill have a 2/3 chance of getting a 4* that I need, so will hopefully walk away with at least something new!

    Though, would anyone know what the chances of a sac event prior to the next rotation finishing would be? Should be pretty good for a sac even early in July right?

    So maybe I cuold dump a few more rare souls on the premise that I can get a heap back in a sac event prior to Maclo rotation finishing?

    Edit: OMG!!! Went out and saw the notification in my souls - seems I got one more mythical... Dump it - NOTFriggenB!!!

    Yew! Dont feel so bad about dumping 4 mythicals, 15 legendaries and 70 regulars now. Was at least a bit worth it! lol
    Last edited by Esquatcho; 06-26-2019 at 02:45 AM.
    Gringo-4930

    Currently grinding for:
    Angel Eddie - Krampus / Valor

  10. #20
    Senior Member thealchemist's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Australia
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    593
    Soul RNG is a funny thing. From my experience you seem to go on runs where you either have no luck and repeatedly get the same dupes or lots of luck and get a new character, heroics are no different. Like getting several prisoners or hallowed eddies over a period of time from G/A and legendary souls and all other 5* seem to be uber rare. Or getting The Count, Musashi and Redan with a single Mythical Heroic (I did drop about 140 rare heroics chasing Redan prior to the mythical it must be said). Now I seem to be on the run where I am far more likely to get the dupe from Mythical and Legendary Heroics. I still have one Mythical up my sleeve but I am contemplating whether I should save it as I used up my good run of luck recently. I could drop every heroic I have (320 currently) and still not get NotB Eddie. Its just another form of gambling, you need luck but also need a number in mind of how much you want to "Spend", once you hit that number "cash out" and try again next time.

    At the moment I have 4 legendaries and I am def saving those for the next rotation as I don't have any of S. Robo Scout, G. Derby Demon or A. Anubis so I am guaranteed to get at least one of them, hopefully 2.
    "Please tell me now what life is
    Please tell me now what love is"

    thealchemist-3575.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •