OS
    Android

900 ironite mega set dropchances

Is there information available for the drop chances of the talisman sets that are featured in the mega packs ? The respective souls aren't listed in the BoS info tab. I would assume odds are about equal to getting a 5* - I'm just curious if it's stated anywhere. Also wouldn't mind if you could enlighten me (us) in case the info is stated nowhere @Kaz, @Leviathan.

Ty
    Liu-5868

from a world of magma to a cold rock face,
    the ascent of madness and the human race

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Liu View Post
    Is there information available for the drop chances of the talisman sets that are featured in the mega packs ? The respective souls aren't listed in the BoS info tab. I would assume odds are about equal to getting a 5* - I'm just curious if it's stated anywhere. Also wouldn't mind if you could enlighten me (us) in case the info is stated nowhere @Kaz, @Leviathan.

Ty
    Are you sure theyre not in the BoS info tab? Usually they are... If not, then bugginess perhaps? But yeah, usually its pretty similar. Playing with a few tenths of a percent perhaps on getting a certain star.... Then the only change usually is that you have a slightly higher chance of getting the feature character, IF you get the right * level.
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Esquatcho View Post
    Are you sure theyre not in the BoS info tab? Usually they are...
    The mega pack souls have never been in the info tab. I've checked each time. Was thinking about the fortune mega pack, but only if the drop chance is at least 10%, which it's probably not not gonna get a pack before I know the odds though.
    Liu-5868

OS
    Android
    Isn't it now even a requirement that quotas must be disclosed? Wasn't there something, at least at Apple? I thought...at least we had a heated discussion here, until the quotas for the souls were disclosed.
    Personally I don't care, I will never take part in this gambler bullshit anyway. More than 95% of all offers in the shops here, cause me to shake my head and giggle about how to think up such ridiculous offers.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    Isn't it now even a requirement that quotas must be disclosed? Wasn't there something, at least at Apple? I thought...at least we had a heated discussion here, until the quotas for the souls were disclosed.
    Personally I don't care, I will never take part in this gambler bullshit anyway. More than 95% of all offers in the shops here, cause me to shake my head and giggle about how to think up such ridiculous offers.
    Everything's public, except for these packs. Maybe I'm overlooking something, that's why I'm asking.
    Liu-5868

OS
    Android
    Name:  Screenshot_20190528-104304_Legacy.jpg
Views: 445
Size:  237.5 KB

5%?
    Or do you talk about sth else?

OS
    Android
    Oh no. That's what I been looking for. I've scrolled through the info tab several times and didn't see it, ty. Guess I'm blind ...

/e: so with 10 of these your chances of getting the talisman set are 40.13%
    Liu-5868

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Liu View Post
    Everything's public, except for these packs. Maybe I'm overlooking something, that's why I'm asking.
    hmm, I don't think so.

You have to calculate and how many 5*, 4* etc toons are in the game.

OS
    Android
    I think that what they propose in the store: spending X euros/dollars to get a chance of winning a character is not legal towards the regulations of gambling in the USA and at least in Belgium.

As this game is on mobile, it is out of range of the radar (unlike EA or Nintendo).

They should stop with such kind of offer.

You pay: you get what you are supposed to buy.
    Vanished75
    Missing eddies: Navigator, Ramasses, Number of the beast, Virtual XI Eddies
    Really missing: Redan
    I play all my troopers everyday

OS
    Android
    I bought the pack on my alt account hoping to get the prisoner but only got blue eyes and 2 sets of mimmic talismans.