Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Yeah it is fine - but you do have to play it or you lose out on the potential gains of the weekly dungeon.

One odd thing but I seem to be getting double daily quests to complete on reset - twice I think it has happened and I seem to get two keys for doing them too - anyone else seen this or am I going mad? I get two of each daily quests and when I do a quest I get both 'claims' so I seem to have double the keys? Maybe just lucky or a glitch but I am sure that is two days I have had this happen.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    I ran madness x3, 10 rare key frags in each of course and then the following rewards:

15 FC, 25 SoT, 25 Ironite

15 FC, 26 SoT, 83,631gold

15 FC, 6 SoW, 25 Ironite

I am pretty sure I have had similar results on the day before running all madness. I do not believe the rewards decrease on additional runs and I do not believe it is beneficial to run one of each difficulty level.

OS
    Android
    10SoT
    Name:  Screenshot_20190530-134831~2.png
Views: 379
Size:  215.7 KB

20SoT
    Name:  Screenshot_20190530-135057~2.png
Views: 319
Size:  256.5 KB

30SoT
    Name:  Screenshot_20190530-135449~2.png
Views: 343
Size:  248.5 KB
    Up the Irons!
    Grunf-1111
    Playing for free

OS
    iOS
    We probably should have had a different thread for the new dungeon lol. I think it's a nice way to force you into doing daily challenges, which is good. But I do agree it shouldn't be 30 SoT. I know you get your sands back sometimes but for those other times I don't i could be farming LoL or LoF. I hope to see some improvement.

As for the June update...well buffing Aces High is a welcome changed...But I'm still sadly waiting for Grim Reaper Eddie to get his buff. I want to use him in Arena but he's just too significantly weak. He needs alot of tweaks in his abilities for me to even consider using him in PvP

OS
    Android
    I just ran my three daily dungeons on madness. I pulled 50 ironite, 50 SoT and 6 SoW. That more than pays for the runs. It paid for 3 days worth of runs if I dont earn anymore ironite or SoT.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    I just ran my three daily dungeons on madness. I pulled 50 ironite, 50 SoT and 6 SoW. That more than pays for the runs. It paid for 3 days worth of runs if I dont earn anymore ironite or SoT.
    thats what im saying! you can buy 120 SoT for 30 ironite. so you spend 90 SoT for 3 Madness runs, you recover that off any ironite drop. Everything else is a bonus. It's like everything else, we will all just bitch about getting free stuff lol.

OS
    iOS
    Yeah, three runs in and I reckon youre better off doing all three hardness levels, as opposed to running madness 3x. But that could be my tin foil hat too. Need to test it more!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    iOS
    I've run the 3 difficulties the last 2 days.. where as the first day I ran all 3 on Madness.

Rewards do seem to be a tad better if you run all 3 rather than madnessx3.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    I would agree too. I am just doing all three levels each day and I am happy with that - I did not see anythign better coming from three on madness so stopped after day two.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    I dont understand. The dungeons each have a set group of rewards and you earn 3 of those rewards per run. The madness dungeon has larger quantity rewards than the other 2. I can understand that maybe some of the reward options arent interesting to a person specifically, and there is a chance that you earn those rewards, but it is still always going to be greater than hard or normal. As an example, I dont really care about FC, but I earned 15 FC in each of my runs... but oh well, I still picked up SoT, SoW, and ironite. More than the 90 SoT I spent to get it.

I guess i'd have to see what you guys are getting for rewards on the lower levels