Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    I must say that with the way devs were talking about the character inventory improvement for months i was expecting a complete overhaul into a 4x4 grid or something like that. all they did was change the icon and the “sort by” criteria?!
    Just as Yup mentioned, it appears to be even more stupid and complicated. it will take time to adjust to it and it certainly didn’t improve the endless right to left scrolling, did it?

OS
    Android
    Well, thanks for the new dungeon feature,but the sorting thing really didn’t make that much of a difference towards our ease of the management. What I have to comment is that I am really pissed on my self for the reason that I stupidly didn’t protect myself in the last round of the hard level dungeon.The gunner anubis was equipped with tomb talis and you can imagine what happened.Yes,he was stunning endlessly my whole team, and it kept going on forever until I had to quit and eventually lose the frags.As I read many players fell into this. Thanks NF, with such kind of moves and tali set ups on levels like that, it makes bang my head to the wall because I should have known better...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizrael View Post
    I must say that with the way devs were talking about the character inventory improvement for months i was expecting a complete overhaul into a 4x4 grid or something like that. all they did was change the icon and the “sort by” criteria?!
    Just as Yup mentioned, it appears to be even more stupid and complicated. it will take time to adjust to it and it certainly didn’t improve the endless right to left scrolling, did it?
    Hahaha i thought the same, i expected it would be a nicer thing than this.., ok it helps a bit to get faster to the Characters but.., i'm not very excited about this..,
    It's ok, but nothing more..,
    "If you don't want to listen, find out the hard way."

But if everyone's gone it's too late...

OS
    Android
    Has anyone run the daily dungeon for a second time? Is it better to run all three levels or one three times for the best rewards? Did you recieve a SS on the second day or was that just a reward for clearing the lo evel for the first time.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Didn't get one of them today (3x Madness)

OS
    Android
    I just ran the madness level for the second day. I did not receive a SS or ironite. Those rewards were probably for the first time clearing the level. I did recieve 100 epic soul frags ang 86K gold.
    Muzzleloader-8226.

OS
    Android
    How did your rewards change today if you played the same difficulty several times?

OS
    Android
    Yesterday I ran all three levels. Earned a SS each level, and 5, 10, 25 ironite.

I only ran madness once today. Thinking if it's worth 30 Sot. I can earn as much gold in NC.
    Muzzleloader-8226.

OS
    Android
    Plus a rare, an epic and a legendary soul? I think we all got the same rewards for playing each level once yesterday. Maybe I stay with that
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    I think we get different rewards every time like in SQs. E.g. I also got 40 FCs from 4 runs on madness and got different rewards every run.
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀