Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Why does the IOS update always take like 3 hours longer? Still in maintenance mode here.
    Isn't there rigmarole that the Apple store has to do before they let the update be live? Pretty sure one of the devs said that at one point.

OS
    Android
    Ok, so things I am not quite happy about with the new event dungeon/store (long-time issue but more annoying now):

1. When you buy the key in the store, nowhere does it say that the key only opens the dungeons for 8 hrs upon purchase. This means I was suddenly "What the hell, I have to play this thing now?", as I was getting ready for work. Sure it's easy but if you're buying anything at all timed in the store (the eternity relics also for example) you should get a WARNING before purchase that it lasts X amount of time from purchase, and also update the description to explain this. The descriptions in the store always seem to assume that you KNOW what the thing is you're looking to buy, rather than telling you what the thing is (eg: talismans with no list of effects - sure it gives you some passive ability but no description of WHAT that passive does!, etc). This sort of thing has been one of my bugbears with the store in the game for a VERY LONG TIME.

2. The x/3 plays in the dungeon looks like it's PLAYS for that specific level, NOT for the entire dungeon. I played 3x of the normal level assuming that you would get 9x plays out of the whole dungeon. Please move that "x/3 Plays" AWAY from the "Battle" button for the level, and maybe change it to "x/3 Dungeon Plays" to make it clearer it's for the entire dungeon!
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Cefiar View Post
    Ok, so things I am not quite happy about with the new event dungeon/store (long-time issue but more annoying now):

1. When you buy the key in the store, nowhere does it say that the key only opens the dungeons for 8 hrs upon purchase. This means I was suddenly "What the hell, I have to play this thing now?", as I was getting ready for work. Sure it's easy but if you're buying anything at all timed in the store (the eternity relics also for example) you should get a WARNING before purchase that it lasts X amount of time from purchase, and also update the description to explain this. The descriptions in the store always seem to assume that you KNOW what the thing is you're looking to buy, rather than telling you what the thing is (eg: talismans with no list of effects - sure it gives you some passive ability but no description of WHAT that passive does!, etc). This sort of thing has been one of my bugbears with the store in the game for a VERY LONG TIME.

2. The x/3 plays in the dungeon looks like it's PLAYS for that specific level, NOT for the entire dungeon. I played 3x of the normal level assuming that you would get 9x plays out of the whole dungeon. Please move that "x/3 Plays" AWAY from the "Battle" button for the level, and maybe change it to "x/3 Dungeon Plays" to make it clearer it's for the entire dungeon!
    This. Nothing else to add

OS
    iOS
    I ran all 3 dungeon runs on madness...

each time rewards got WORSE. From a skill shard and legendary soul, down to rare soul frags.. I mean.. really?

Rewards should either be the same or improve. Or it should be made clear that it's 1 run each difficulty level to get optimum rewards.

---------------

As for the sorting in My Team......

I think it's a bit worse actually.

Now I can't see all Eddies and allies in one class.. I can only see Eddies.. OR allies. Otherwise I'm scrolling left forever. Just set it to list each class... don't separate Eddies out unless that option is tapped. It was a bit better before, but having the option to set the class as "first" is an improvement. I jsut don't like how it's Eddies OR allies and never both.

As for talismans.... WTF is a talisman "Type"? That option seems to randomly list talismans... 3 Yellow Onslaughts lists then multiple Green Overwhelmings.. those are the same "type"???? I would expect all onslaughts to be listed, then all mystical, then all skilled, etc.... but nope.

----------------------

And please look into the fact that iOS takes 6hrs or more to actually update when you have the "maintenance" updates.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    Isn't there rigmarole that the Apple store has to do before they let the update be live? Pretty sure one of the devs said that at one point.
    After years of development, they should have timelines sorted. Anything at this point is an excuse for piss poor planning.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I guess we will see how rewards are given tomorrow for the new dungeon. I ran all 3 dungeons.

Recieve 5, 10, and 25 ironite. All three gave one SS. Each gave souls. Madness gave a legendary.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by cefiar View Post
    ok, so things i am not quite happy about with the new event dungeon/store (long-time issue but more annoying now):

1. When you buy the key in the store, nowhere does it say that the key only opens the dungeons for 8 hrs upon purchase. This means i was suddenly "what the hell, i have to play this thing now?", as i was getting ready for work. Sure it's easy but if you're buying anything at all timed in the store (the eternity relics also for example) you should get a warning before purchase that it lasts x amount of time from purchase, and also update the description to explain this. The descriptions in the store always seem to assume that you know what the thing is you're looking to buy, rather than telling you what the thing is (eg: Talismans with no list of effects - sure it gives you some passive ability but no description of what that passive does!, etc). This sort of thing has been one of my bugbears with the store in the game for a very long time.

2. The x/3 plays in the dungeon looks like it's plays for that specific level, not for the entire dungeon. I played 3x of the normal level assuming that you would get 9x plays out of the whole dungeon. Please move that "x/3 plays" away from the "battle" button for the level, and maybe change it to "x/3 dungeon plays" to make it clearer it's for the entire dungeon!
    exactly...agreed!
    AHABSHARPOON-5710

OS
    Android
    I cleared madness on auto 2 min run time with:

Benny - angel/titan
    Magus ninja - Oracle
    Gunner chopper - random whatever I think I had radiant
    Sentinel desert blocker - greed/immunity

I'm sure there are better, but those are just guys I already had equipped with max talisman. Chopper is for permadeath for the Gemini
    Last edited by Natasmai; 05-29-2019 at 12:03 PM.

OS
    Android
    Well, the constant events and now extra daily stuff being jammed into the game (ie: these new daily dungeons) has finally made by girlfriend decide to quit the game as it's just taking up too much time.

Haven't decided yet if I'm going to follow her, but I can tell you, it's quite tempting.
    Last edited by Cefiar; 05-29-2019 at 07:31 AM.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    I ran all 3 dungeon runs on madness...

each time rewards got WORSE. From a skill shard and legendary soul, down to rare soul frags.. I mean.. really?

Rewards should either be the same or improve. Or it should be made clear that it's 1 run each difficulty level to get optimum rewards.

---------------

As for the sorting in My Team......

I think it's a bit worse actually.

Now I can't see all Eddies and allies in one class.. I can only see Eddies.. OR allies. Otherwise I'm scrolling left forever. Just set it to list each class... don't separate Eddies out unless that option is tapped. It was a bit better before, but having the option to set the class as "first" is an improvement. I jsut don't like how it's Eddies OR allies and never both.

As for talismans.... WTF is a talisman "Type"? That option seems to randomly list talismans... 3 Yellow Onslaughts lists then multiple Green Overwhelmings.. those are the same "type"???? I would expect all onslaughts to be listed, then all mystical, then all skilled, etc.... but nope.

----------------------

And please look into the fact that iOS takes 6hrs or more to actually update when you have the "maintenance" updates.
    Uhh that's bad news! Initially I thought (like others) that we can run each difficulty 3 times. Out of curiosity I checked hard after clearing normal and realised it is 3 runs in total for all 3 levels. I was disappointed, as I then would have prefered to run madness 3 times, as this would have been 75 ironite - I thought! But if the rewards get worse...well we need a new strategy. Maybe it's best to run each level once then? We need to test.

The sorting... thanks Yup for starting that topic, I did not want to be the first to criticise. It is really disappointing that all the great ideas this community gave as an input were not taken into consideration, or at least have not been implemented. The only good thing is to get a specific color to the start of the list but to do so we only have 1 button. So ging from assassin to gunner you again need 5 taps. Sorting is ok but what we really need for our 500 characters is a "SHOW ONLY" function. The feature is there in principle, e.g. for Gauntlet with one class restriction. To be really specific we would need a search bar. Moreover, I cannot understand why the left image border is still unused. Place all 5 class symbols as buttons there and by tapping let us show the specific class only. Add another class if you want to swap a tali set between characters from different classes. And as there are still ~100 chars per class the other ideas about how to use the screen more efficiently should also have been considered to see...lets say 4-5 rows with about 8 characters each. Everything that brings more than 10 characters to be viewed at once is helpful.

That there still is no "uneqip all" talis button is also sad. One good thing: different sorting of characters does not evoke crazy talis sorting anymore - great! Still, inventory management will be almost completely the same than before the update. Same is true for the frag claim options. Of course, "claim 10" and "claim all" are good additions. But imagine you need to reach a certain goal 27 souls: You still need 2 times 10 and 7 single claims with a total of 9 animation shows (I assume, have not tested that). A slider, as it is already there for the use of runes and shards, with a minus and a plus at the sides, would have been much better - put the thing to 27 and in one go you get exactly what you need.

Hopefully you guys read these ideas again and maybe consider them for a great 3rd anniversary update!

For the iOS/Android thinig I wonder if there is no option to submit an update to Google, but organise it in that way that it does not go live immediately. Then you could wait until Apple gave their ok and have both stores updated at the same time? Just an idea...

Anyway I do not want to close without a big Thank you! for all the work you put into our game! We players might be a bit picky....but I guess this comes from the decades of perfection that we are used to when it comes to our favorite band!
    Up the Irons!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020