Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

May 28th 2019 Update Discussion

This is the main post to discuss general changes from the recent update.

You can see the details of the update that has just gone live in the Game Updates forum post.

Claim all and character sorting rework? That’s worthy of a patch all in its own.

I’m excited to see how the daily and weekly dungeons work out - might be something to do during those ever-so-brief days where there are no events demanding our attention

OS
    Android
    Okay guys I like the update so far but playing the new dungeon I've gotten 2 maclo errors forcing me to restart.

Make that 5 now. I'm losing the sands of time, too. I'd make it to the end of the level defeat the boss and then the game would make me restart without getting the rewards.
    Last edited by Amarthir; 05-28-2019 at 08:30 PM.

OS
    Android
    This update is broken lost all my energy rerunning the new dungeon only to get error code MACL11
    Totally BS releasing an update that's broken

Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    Okay guys I like the update so far but playing the new dungeon I've gotten 2 maclo errors forcing me to restart.

Make that 5 now. I'm losing the sands of time, too. I'd make it to the end of the level defeat the boss and then the game would make me restart without getting the rewards.
    Thank you for your report. We have discovered the cause of this issue, and will be releasing a hotfix for it ASAP. Essentially, if you battle in the Challenge Dungeons while using a Trooper, the battle will end in a MACL11 error.

Again, the fix for this should be available shortly, but in the meantime, you can avoid this issue by NOT bringing any Troopers into the Challenge Dungeons.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    Thank you for your report. We have discovered the cause of this issue, and will be releasing a hotfix for it ASAP. Essentially, if you battle in the Challenge Dungeons while using a Trooper, the battle will end in a MACL11 error.

Again, the fix for this should be available shortly, but in the meantime, you can avoid this issue by NOT bringing any Troopers into the Challenge Dungeons.
    Good to know, I was using troopers the whole time.

OS
    Android
    From the other announcement: "During our final QA ..."

That's new ... I mean the QA seems to be new and would be very welcome ...

Apart from that ... thanks for the easier sorting of characters ...

It's still a pita to swap talismans and this is very important because talismans win battles those days not characters (Gauntlet) ...
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

OS
    iOS
    How can the iOS release delays be improved? Should both Android and iOS apps be submitted to their respective stores 48 hours before release and marked with a release time? That’s how I used to do it for my customers
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrice-1201 View Post
    submitted to their respective stores 48 hours before release and marked with a release time?
    You would think....

Still in maintenance here.

On the bright side.. at least the Android users are beta testing things
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

Still waiting

1h yea right Benny waiting 5h now