Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasmai View Post
    This is the first time i have actually needed to use the new sorting upgrades. It is COMPLETE GARBAGE!!!!!!!!!! 100x worse than what it used to be.

Please tell me I am not the only person who sorted by character and class so you can compare the new toons you just opened with the ones you already have? You sort by class, then by character name, ignoring level or star rankings. Then all copies of a character show up together in a row. That way you can see if you have a new one that you didnt have before. Now I have literally no way of knowing if I have a new character unless I can memorize all 300 characters I have. Am I missing something?
    Na, you got that one wrong. The main goal of LotB is to confuse the players as much as possible.

1. Introduce loads and loads of buffs and debuffs that stack visually but might have expired long time agon.
    2. Introduce more stuff to create mor buffs and debuffs even more colours on them that even hardcore player start to question their sanity what the f*ck is going on
    3. Mess up the last bit of stability starting with a sorting system that does some sorting but no ... so it does sort the way that sorts nothing out but colours ...

in the pipeline: Speech recognition that you don't have to swipe left all the time but you can talk to the game - the catch is: it only will understand Scottish!
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by hold View Post
    Na, you got that one wrong. The main goal of LotB is to confuse the players as much as possible.

1. Introduce loads and loads of buffs and debuffs that stack visually but might have expired long time agon.
    2. Introduce more stuff to create mor buffs and debuffs even more colours on them that even hardcore player start to question their sanity what the f*ck is going on
    3. Mess up the last bit of stability starting with a sorting system that does some sorting but no ... so it does sort the way that sorts nothing out but colours ...

in the pipeline: Speech recognition that you don't have to swipe left all the time but you can talk to the game - the catch is: it only will understand Scottish!
    Fingers crossed on the language as I may stand a chance then!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

Quote Originally Posted by Natasmai View Post
    This is the first time i have actually needed to use the new sorting upgrades. It is COMPLETE GARBAGE!!!!!!!!!! 100x worse than what it used to be.

Please tell me I am not the only person who sorted by character and class so you can compare the new toons you just opened with the ones you already have? You sort by class, then by character name, ignoring level or star rankings. Then all copies of a character show up together in a row. That way you can see if you have a new one that you didnt have before. Now I have literally no way of knowing if I have a new character unless I can memorize all 300 characters I have. Am I missing something?
    Thats how I would sort if I pulled a character I wasn't sure I had or not. I'd also use the star option for some sorts.

I have several hundred characters - the new method is better in *most* cases. If I were tasked with designing a sort I would have had a "sort order" list appear somewhere where you could stack your sort options. If you selected "star" first, then "level", it would sort by star, then by level, so all your 5* characters would appear, starting at level 100 and going to level 1, followed by your 4* characters from 80 to 1, etc.