Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Thanks Yup, it's a yellow common soul. Finally I've found it
    Stranger-8205

OS
    iOS
    All of you who got great rewards from the dungeon, be thankful you didnt get the 25xSoT I got for one of them! lol. Got a bit of ironite, but no SS :'(
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Esquatcho View Post
    All of you who got great rewards from the dungeon, be thankful you didnt get the 25xSoT I got for one of them! lol. Got a bit of ironite, but no SS :'(
    Did you play one difficulty more than once?
    It seems like it is not a good idea to do so, as the rewards get worse. At least this saves some SoT, as 30 SoT is by far the most expensive level in the game and should therefore give great rewards!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    Yeah Madness run 1... Legendary soul, Skill Shard.. run 2... Rare frags, I think some epic frags, a bit of ironite.... run 2 SOT, ironite, more frags. That was with the "free" key they gave.. two hours later, unlocked it with the daily rewards.... Madness still showed "completed"... ran it 3 more times.. same thing.. SOT, some itonite and frags, nothing really worth the 30SOT except for the fact that they are pretty much replenished via the rewards therefore it doesn't really cost anything....... so some ironite and frags for free basically.

Shame though that the rewards don't seem to get better, or even hold the same, for multiple runs. I guess that's to discourage multiple runs??? Tomorrow I'll try "hard" to see what happens.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I had over 4 hours left for the dungeon, just before I completed my first run on Madness having done 1 run each on normal and hard earlier in the day. I touched on the Dungeon icon and suddenly it came up with a pop up saying dungeon had expired? wtf? Is that intentional, you get one go at madness and thats it? or is it a bug? Tomorrow I will try doing all 3 runs on normal, then hard before attempting madness again. But if I am missing out on the rare soul fragments when I shouldn't be, well that sucks :/

I do like the improved character selection, does make things easier. Now need something similar for talismans and then an ability to swap talisman sets quicker, either through selecting multiple talismans or a whole set at once, will make gauntlet a whole lot easier.
    Last edited by thealchemist; 05-29-2019 at 09:53 AM.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    I had over 4 hours left for the dungeon, just before I completed my first run on Madness having done 1 run each on normal and hard earlier in the day. I touched on the Dungeon icon and suddenly it came up with a pop up saying dungeon had expired? wtf? Is that intentional, you get one go at madness and thats it? or is it a bug?
    You actually have 3 runs in total, for the whole dungeon and not for each level. I learned that the hard way too...
    Also an error appears for me and need to restart the game, but I think it's only when I use troopers in the dungeon?
    fanghorria-9681

OS
    Android
    We need the same kind of sorting for Talismans ASAP.
    It was the first thing I checked and disappointed it is still the same.
    Otherwise great update, enjoying it so far.

OS
    Android
    Good update overall. The only downside is the really high cost of sand of time and the inability to sort by toon.
    "Do you really want to be. Just another one statistic"
    Down Under Clan

OS
    Android
    This is the first time i have actually needed to use the new sorting upgrades. It is COMPLETE GARBAGE!!!!!!!!!! 100x worse than what it used to be.

Please tell me I am not the only person who sorted by character and class so you can compare the new toons you just opened with the ones you already have? You sort by class, then by character name, ignoring level or star rankings. Then all copies of a character show up together in a row. That way you can see if you have a new one that you didnt have before. Now I have literally no way of knowing if I have a new character unless I can memorize all 300 characters I have. Am I missing something?

OS
    iOS
    Natasmai I did the same thing. This was particularly helpful getting ready for sac events.
    "A good game is like a mirror that allows you to look into yourself. And you can learn a lot about a man by watching how he plays a game." Malcador

Cartic-4058 - in-game account ID