OS
    Android

The Bell Tolls Event - Sacrifices not counting towards achievements

I'm running a little behind on this event and decided to catch up tonight. My first sacrifice was a 50K+ Tier 7. I received the expected Tier 7 rewards, but I didn't receive any event achievement rewards. Based on my status at the time, I should have received event rewards for hitting 25K total essence and performing both an exalted and ultimate or better. When I look at my event achievement tab, my total essence sacrificed is the same as before the Tier 7. Is this bug new with today's update?

Devs - guidance here? Will this get sorted out before the event ends?
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    Hm thats strange! I did the 150k only with regular souls (that was time consuming, man!) and after that I did one tier 7 sac and got the rewards for both "challenges" in the event tab. Of course not a single rare G/A soul dropped.

I did not do more sacs yet and also have to decide what to do in the evening. I fear that regular assassin souls still don't give rare frags, or do they? Devs any comment from your side about that?
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    they do not give rare assassin frags.... whether they should or not has been radio silence, but they definitely do not give any currently.

and I have used A LOT of assassin souls, so if they should be giving rare frags, I better get compensated.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasmai View Post
    they do not give rare assassin frags.... whether they should or not has been radio silence, but they definitely do not give any currently.

and I have used A LOT of assassin souls, so if they should be giving rare frags, I better get compensated.
    Hmmm that's crap but anyway thanks for the info!
    They REALLY should give rare frags...I mean come on we are talking about ~25 frags on average for a stack of them from the normal commons and we need 150 of them to get a rare assassin soul, so about 6 stacks! Means we won't get too many of them anyway but this would have been a nice thing for this sacrifice event indeed, cycling up a few assassin souls
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020