OS
    Android
    I hope they investigate this situation.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    2 more attacks from him within 3 minutes...

Edit: and just the next one!! I mean I use a lone ed to get beaten, that's ok but in that way?

Edit2: 6 attacks in a row within 35 minutes...
    Last edited by Blade; 05-29-2019 at 06:25 PM.

OS
    Android
    I think that the only way to stop him is to take off the food, putting full defence up..

OS
    iOS
    We've investigated this account's activity and he's not doing anything strange or suspicious, just playing a lot and picking easier targets to defeat quickly. I imagine his win rate will go down towards the end of the week as more people put up their "real" defenses, closer to the reset.

-Kaz

OS
    Android
    Thanks for the clarification KAZ, I can't really understand how he does it but if is not exploiting nothing, I put peace and stop to stay after him.... everyone can do whatever they want with their own ironite, if he likes to refills looking for easy targets he isn't doing nothing of illigal. Obviously this way to earn points is far way then rewardable but that's an other story.

OS
    Android
    He must be spending a ton of ironite on refreshes since he never hits a strong team. No one has his luck in pulling the same weak players every refresh.

If I win several battles my opponents are always higher rank than myself, sometimes the top 15. How can someone with so many wins pull much lower ranked players repeatedly?
    Last edited by Muzzleloader; 05-29-2019 at 07:32 PM.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    If there is no cheating involved, there is something wrong with the matchmaking. Is used to be that way that number of attacks, being attacked, the ratio between and some other criteria are involved. No way these criteria are similar between him and e.g. me... So I should not show up on his list every 3 minutes.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    If there is no cheating involved, there is something wrong with the matchmaking. Is used to be that way that number of attacks, being attacked, the ratio between and some other criteria are involved. No way these criteria are similar between him and e.g. me... So I should not show up on his list every 3 minutes.
    Indeed this is what smell bad here most. When ffe was dominating arena, back to the days... Sometimes I was refreshing to avoid him paired with gimp kp and Charlotte....but most of the time I simply couldn't found any weaker defence teams. This guy instead every refresh found single eddies...go figure

OS
    Android
    ...while I can't find any lone Eddies or maybe one every 3 lists although me and the other lone Eddie guys have very similar statistics for the matchmaking...makes no sense at all

OS
    Android
    This should be a further motivation to change arena matchmaking and the battle system.... hope that is part of the improvement they did announce about what they re working on