Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cheater on #1

OS
    Android

Cheater on #1

So seems that we got a cheater to lead arena rank this week. https://m.facebook.com/groups/120826...69045903125743

And yet I remember when I was caught exploiting arena I got banned for 1 months and this nutter hasn't received any punishment yet. So devs are we at the last coffin of dignity left to this game or are you going to investigate and eventually take providments before the cheater get eternal????

OS
    Android
    your link is gone

or maybe it is because im not a group member.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasmai View Post
    your link is gone

or maybe it is because im not a group member.
    The link is still available, but I believe need to be signed in the fb group to see it. Btw here's a screenshot Name:  Screenshot_20190529_162446.jpg
Views: 855
Size:  294.4 KB

OS
    Android
    Yes must be a closed group then.

I also got attacked many multiple times by that player, also 4, 5 or more times in a row. But how can we be sure that he is not blowing crazy amounts of ironite to refresh the list? Still would be strange to show up on his list so often then... could be a bot!?
    But his defense is easy to beat thats for sure so I always revenge him (well those 2 times we can per day) and everybody should do so to bring him down
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    That's the same one I complained about earlier without mentioning names. He never attacks me unless i have a lone Eddie. He hit me 3 times in 5 minutes, 6 times in one hour last event. If he is using ironite to refresh then NF loves him.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Update: 9 of the 10 on my defense tab are attacks from him and 37mins in total!!! Yes, I have a lone Ed.

OS
    Android
    What teams are used to beat Selair? Please give them so anyone may attempt to beat him that doesnt have a lone Eddie defense.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    Update: 9 of the 10 on my defense tab are attacks from him and 37mins in total!!! Yes, I have a lone Ed.
    In all my three years of game I never seen and couldn't even hit the same player so many times in a row. Probably I'm the dumber here, but so many times I did refresh sometimes I couldn't find a specific player.... There is definitely something wrong going on here so again I appeal to devs to check into this and make sure no any type of exploits is going on.

OS
    Android
    Probably it were even more attacks as my counter said I was attacked 15 times. This is more than smelly!

OS
    Android
    This week he hasn't attacked me because I don't have a lone Eddie, but other weeks he always attacks many times in a short period of time. It is not the first time he does that.