Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cheater on #1

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin85london View Post
    This should be a further motivation to change arena matchmaking and the battle system.... hope that is part of the improvement they did announce about what they re working on
    Preach Brother. Single Eddies = 1 rank point. Problem solved. Events unaffected. Rank can't be manipulated. People will still sped ironite on SOW. Fixed.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaz_LOTB View Post
    We've investigated this account's activity and he's not doing anything strange or suspicious, just playing a lot and picking easier targets to defeat quickly. I imagine his win rate will go down towards the end of the week as more people put up their "real" defenses, closer to the reset.

-Kaz
    Hey Kaz. What about making single Eddies worth 1 rank point? At least during events maybe. When people put up the single Eds it's usually for the event and community benefit etc etc and all that jazz, but it breaks the new arena rank system even more than before. Especially when there are half decent rewards now like cosmic stuff. I do like the improvements though please keep them coming!

OS
    iOS
    I face you guys often Blade and Muzzleloader and IF I win it's like barely. And it's fun if I lose to come back and try to revenge. At least 3 times for coin flip variable etc. That's the point of the game. I RARELY refresh unless I get my ass beat like 4-5x in a row by one team which happens daily. Cheers guys.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin85london View Post

And yet I remember when I was caught exploiting arena I got banned for 1 months and this nutter hasn't received any punishment yet. So devs are we at the last coffin of dignity left to this game or are you going to investigate and eventually take providments before the cheater get eternal????
    Yea that's a double standard and not fair to Felice that he was banned. EXONERATED!!

OS
    Android
    So maybe he is Sparton using an alias getting revenge and hacking the server? Or could it be Jofer16?!

OS
    Android
    Is anyone still getting hit repeatedly by SelAir?
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    Is anyone still getting hit repeatedly by SelAir?
    I haven’t once been attacked by him and he was on my attack list maybe around 20 times so far. I attacked each time I saw him and won all but 1. Not sure how I lost that one but it happened.

I assume since it was confirmed he was only attacking single Eddies, that more people put full defenses as Kaz thought they would San the event ends soon. Seilair may have figured it wasn’t worth it with less single Eds in the lists but on the flipside he could always come back and continue doing it at any point. I’ve seen him gain 4K rank points in a day which is insane. That cannot be contested with by clearing lists and I lose plenty against the teams I face too. tThen have to keep trying without the bonus until I can either win or it auto refreshes. I’m usually able to do it within 3 tries but there have also been a few times I lost 5 straight and did the free refresh. So yea if they imposed some sort of restrictions on refreshing or made single Eddies worth 1 rank point or whatever, more people may like to compete. I only played arena this much once before last October and am only doing it this time because I have time to kill right now and need to zone out and have an escape. I chose playing in the arena as it’s oddly soothing to watch the graphics and the cathedral after being away from it for awhile. I hope if they change the setting again that’s it’s on par with the Cathedral as far as graphics.

OS
    Android
    Your sittin pretty for eternal. Let me know what legendary cosmic u pull with your area rewards

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by wipp View Post
    Your sittin pretty for eternal. Let me know what legendary cosmic u pull with your area rewards
    I’m not counting any chickens but yessir. I will if I get it. Did you get one or did it start after? I know Patrice got one. I haven’t checked—does it guarantee a T2 minimum or something? Or a color quality minimum? I like cosmics a lot and when I first tried them I would do all 5 sets and a cosmic on anyone I could in Gauntlet. But I learned from some other guys like Lufata that some toons are better without them.

OS
    Android
    I didnt get one but yeah its a t2 or t3. I havnt heard of anyone with a t3 yet. Good luck