Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android

Strong natural 3* characters

Looking at the patch notes it seems the weekly frontier dungeon will only allow natural 3* characters (similar to how the daily only allows natural 4* characters). What are some good 3*? Starer Eddie, RTTH Eddie, SOL Eddie, golden sons, green anubis, ...Other suggestions?

OS
    Android
    Sentinel Dog of War, sentinel desert guardian, gunner dog, gunner allied bomber boy and assassin undead axis gunner are pretty good characters. Golden sons are good like you said. Gunner possessed rockets and gunner desert golem can use primordial talismans, so I think finding 3 star characters that can use some of the stronger talisman sets will help.
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    Android
    Dont forget the lowly sentinal desert guardian. Gunner dog.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Just as a side note, sentinel desert guardian can get insane smog output. The ability to do extra dmg based on dmg over time effects is insane w/ chars like crusader or killers Ed. I would recommend using him with any burn or bleed based characters for dmg output.

Because i started right when the game came out, for a long while all everyone could do was upgrade their 3 star guys so i got quite a few. Ass. + Sent. soulless Demon, Magus allied solly, Ass. + warrior golden son are good ones

OS
    Android
    I think the soulless demons are 4* but great suggestions with the desert guardian and gunner dog.

OS
    Android
    Blue allied soldier reflect shield was really popular ages ago. Dont forget the heal/ revive of magus water spirit. Days of a simpler time.
    Muzzleloader-8226.

OS
    iOS
    Warrior Pharoah face was always in my team early on too - he was my most used character early on until i got a few stronger characters. I have also used Savage Reapers too in Gauntlet. The new Wicker characters can help as well though not used them much and they develop passives as you evolve them too. SACRO is OK and has an OK passive - one thing to look for is 3 star or less with a passive - there are a few of them. Not sure if Assassin Undead Maurauder and Gunner Possessed Mines are 3 star or not but I used to use him too (might be a 4 star but sure he is 3?)

Is there a post anywhwere which has all the characters with their original star rating? Would be useful to have that but can't remember ever seeing one on here or anywhere else?
    Last edited by scott-5496; 05-30-2019 at 09:50 AM.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    The Queen's Guard is actually quite useful. He's like a mini cleanser that can never be stunned, frozen, etc. Gunner Newborn of Light was always my favorite when I was new to the game as well. Assassin Demon Spawn is useful with Iron Eddie. It all depends on what you want to use the 3 star for, there are a good handful that can be useful.

OS
    Android
    Iron Eddie is a 4 star toon, so he wont be available in the weekly dungeon.
    Muzzleloader-8226.