Threaded View

OS
    iOS

Weekly Dungeon - First Run

Hi all.

Not sure how but I got into the new weekly dungeon and it is a 24 hour thing as opposed to 8 and the teams are the same I think as the daily dungeon. Three levels again too as it is for daily dungeon.
    Normal gave me 1 SS, 1 Epic Soul, 75 Legendary Soul Frags and 15 ironite - normal costs 20 SoT to run.
    Hard gave me 1 SS, 1 Gunner Epic Soul, 250 Talisman Soul Frags and 25 ironite - hard costs 30 SoT.
    Madness was 1 SS, 1 Assassin Epic Soul, 250 talisman souls frags and 50 ironite - cost 40 SoT.

For first two levels I used SoL, Assassin BB, Gunner Dog and Warrior Mines (swapped for Sentinal Guardian for Hard). No special talisman used so far just what was on them but will need to change things for Madness I think - all of the characters were maxed and fully sharded.

For Madness I used SoL (Heal), Gunner Dog (Echo), Warrior Demon (Echo), Sentinal Guardian (with eternal). All that was left for final line battle was SoL and Warrior Demon but the did the job nicely....eventually!

Name:  IMG_8547 sm.PNG
Views: 1876
Size:  931.7 KB
    Last edited by scott-5496; 05-31-2019 at 12:22 PM.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496