Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    There are TWO dungeons. the Daily one and the Weekly one.

You get into the Daily dungeon by completing Daily challenges, you get a "normal" Frontier Key soul. Open this soul and you get into the Daily Dungeon which last 8 hours, or 3 runs

Successfully completing the Daily dungeon gives you 10 RARE Frontier Key Fragments. 200 fragments gives you a RARE Frontier Key Soul. (Covert fragments in the BOS). This RARE Frontier Key opens the Weekly Dungeon which is available for 24 hours or until you complete 3 runs

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by zamasu View Post
    There are TWO dungeons. the Daily one and the Weekly one.

You get into the Daily dungeon by completing Daily challenges, you get a "normal" Frontier Key soul. Open this soul and you get into the Daily Dungeon which last 8 hours, or 3 runs

Successfully completing the Daily dungeon gives you 10 RARE Frontier Key Fragments. 200 fragments gives you a RARE Frontier Key Soul. (Covert fragments in the BOS). This RARE Frontier Key opens the Weekly Dungeon which is available for 24 hours or until you complete 3 runs
    I thought it was three wins
    Well... i have a week to prepare new 3* characters to give it a go.

OS
    Android
    I have not gotten a key to the daily dungon since day 2

OS
    Android
    Here's what I used:

Speed of Light: Alchemy
    Holy Smokes: Valor

Warrior Harpy: Viper

Sentinel Desert Guardian: Eternal

Assassin Axis Soldier: Labyrinth

The trick is the Harpy burns someone, the desert guardian does extra damage and passive disables, and the axis soldier can give out extra turns. Holy smoke is there for removing golden effects.

Nobody came close to dying on madness, don't know if I can say the same for auto.

The rewards were cool, got the same as everyone else obviously, got a tier 1 white cosmic talisman. Got my first epic talisman soul and got a t2 white talisman. Very disappointed with those results.

The following team worked for me on Madness (only manually, given the number of toons left at the end of Angel wave autoplay is impossible):

RTTH Eddie (Valor)
    Magus Allied Soldier (Oracle) - I miss the good old times when he was meta
    Assassin Golden Son (Fate, Purge) - could also try Eternity
    Gunner Dog (Echo, Random Green/Yellow)

This is by no means a perfect team, as I didn't really have time to work on talismans or passives, just threw it in to see what's gonna happen. There is no blocker (Desert guardian with Eternals) nor revive. I'll play around next week to come up with something better, but at least it works

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    The rewards were cool, got the same as everyone else obviously, got a tier 1 white cosmic talisman. Got my first epic talisman soul and got a t2 white talisman. Very disappointed with those results.
    Sorry to rub it in, but I got a blue T3 and a red T1 from my two

OS
    Android
    What skill do your hi grade talismans have? I have seen T3 with shit +15% MR and some white T1 Assassin attack x magic. Best one so far I have seen is a yellow T2 immunity skill.

BTW get ready for Soaring Souls and bomber boy eventName:  Screenshot_2019-06-03-19-28-12.png
Views: 676
Size:  701.5 KB

OS
    iOS
    Well the White T2 "epic" i pulled this week has basically the "Ascension talisman set" boost... HP, ATK, DEF, MAG all +5%. That's probably the best I've gotten so far.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    The Blue T3 has HP, ATK and MR and does ATK +15%.

It was also pulled from a regular talisman soul

OS
    iOS
    wipp,
    its a soul you have to open in the BOS. looks like a common gunner soul but it actually opens the daily dungeon.. you get the soul when you complete all the daily achievements. Look in the BOS for the gold key soul.
    Play all 50 Troopers every day!

magick2401-6102