Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

Necropolis seems unbalanced.....

His power move is great.. but his basic move seems largely underpowered more so than normal.

I'm running GOF Level X with him wearing Penance and Ruin x4. He's fully powered with all skill shards...... He can't kill ANY single character with his basic move. Not one. He should be able to wipe out whomever he targets. ATK stat: 962+1518.. but he still seems to hit like a basic 4 star character with his basic attack.

Note Musashi kills whoever he targets Breeg kills whomever he targets. KP kills several..... In fact, just about any other character I put in there will kill whomever it targets.. but not Necropolis.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    His power move is great.. but his basic move seems largely underpowered more so than normal.

I'm running GOF Level X with him wearing Penance and Ruin x4. He's fully powered with all skill shards...... He can't kill ANY single character with his basic move. Not one. He should be able to wipe out whomever he targets. ATK stat: 962+1518.. but he still seems to hit like a basic 4 star character with his basic attack.

Note Musashi kills whoever he targets Breeg kills whomever he targets. KP kills several..... In fact, just about any other character I put in there will kill whomever it targets.. but not Necropolis.
    Absolutely. I leveled Necropolis in Powerslave and basically all other single damage chars did more damage. Even Wicker Cultists. Necropolis passive has long description but very short usefulness. Another very hard to get and completely useless char.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    At least he wears Viper for Sentinel grade AAA in Gauntlet-otherwise junker

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by edsel View Post
    At least he wears Viper for Sentinel grade AAA in Gauntlet-otherwise junker
    But placing vipers on him is kind of a waste.

So far.. the only thing he's really good at is chewing down the Dragon King shield in BNW.

The echo to each character is nice.. but lord does it hardly ever actually fire off.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Yeah he kinda sucks entirely. Much better off using Charlotte than him.

OS
    iOS
    Soooo, is it even worth me giving him some of my precious SS? Especially with NotB and Redan coming out of heroics soon (I hope!)

Am thinking of chucking some spare talismans on him to push up the HP so he only hits hard once under 30% HP... Reckon that might be a useful enough build for Gauntlet?
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Esquatcho View Post
    Soooo, is it even worth me giving him some of my precious SS? Especially with NotB and Redan coming out of heroics soon (I hope!)

Am thinking of chucking some spare talismans on him to push up the HP so he only hits hard once under 30% HP... Reckon that might be a useful enough build for Gauntlet?
    Necropolis with Vipers is quite good. But is not good enough against troublemaker teams. Gambler & Co eat him for breakfast. So i'd say the answer is no if you are very short of fully sharded chars.
    Last edited by Olevipoeg; 06-10-2019 at 06:11 AM.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    I wouldn't put any SS on Necropolis if you are anticipating NotB Ed or Redan.. they are both better uses for SS.

And I find Vipers on Necropolis not very useful. Mean sure he can counter... but he don't hit very hard at all... so meh.. counters are like insects.. annoying but aren't going to sway a battle. There are at least a half a dozen other characters capable of wearing Vipers that will actually do some damage.
    CLANLESS

OS
    Android
    Seems to be a toon that was developed without a "function" only for graphics and relation to the actual album "The Book Of Souls".

Unbelievable how many useless toons we got in this game...there's absolute no need to create new toons, when every month some of the old toons were refreshed...facepalm!
    Last edited by URock; 06-10-2019 at 12:10 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Yeah...

He sucks!
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many