Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Terminal March (Skull Quest) - Battle in Skull Quests for Cosmic Evo Materials!

Earn rare Cosmic Evolution Materials and Warlord Talismans!

From now until June 7th at 5PM PDT, complete Event Challenges in Skull Quests to earn a full set of Warlord Talismans, Skill Shards, Evo Materials such as Black Rain, and other valuable rewards!

Warlord Talismans are purple talismans with a 2 set effect. Equip them to gain a random Offensive Effect when healed with a 15% Chance to gain an Extra Turn if healed on your turn.

During this event, Skull Quests will also be granting 1 bonus reward, in addition to normal level rewards. Bonus rewards include, Ironite, Gold, Heroic Soul Fragments, Skill Shards and more!

Looking for another set of Warlord Talismans?

Warlord Talismans are also obtainable from the store for Ironite or IAP. You can get one talisman to finish making a set for Ironite (i.e. the 500 Ironite pack will grant you 1x Warlord Talismans), and if you’d like to get a full set of the talisman with some bonus Ironite, Gold and Sands of War, there is a one-time only offer as an IAP.

OS
    iOS
    Event that don't take constant grinding for a hugely ridiculous number of frags to get something are always good events.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    No event challenges showing up here! No special rewards from SQs (played through 4 of them)! Anyone else? Great work again NF! Please investigate!
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    iOS
    You do know that you have to beat each level X times to get the awards right?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by GotN View Post
    No event challenges showing up here! No special rewards from SQs (played through 4 of them)! Anyone else? Great work again NF! Please investigate!
    Bro, u need to clear each sq a specific number of times, basically mak sure to play through all sq every day starting from tday. Name:  Screenshot_20190601_105702.jpg
Views: 465
Size:  129.0 KB

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Beddie View Post
    You do know that you have to beat each level X times to get the awards right?
    And you read my post, right? How should I know, when event challenges don’t show up here? Restarted the game several times. As I’ve already played 4 SQs, I’m sure I won’t get all challenges, as they are adjusted to the duration of the event Devs do something about this and extend the event! Oh man, so great it‘s weekend and we surely get no answer til Monday
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin85london View Post
    Bro, u need to clear each sq a specific number of times, basically mak sure to play through all sq every day starting from tday. Name:  Screenshot_20190601_105702.jpg
Views: 465
Size:  129.0 KB

Hey bro, see my post above, nothing showing up here. So I’m f...d again. Thanks NF! Am I The only one?
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    You have seven days to do the needed six SQ battles. This is the same setup as last months event.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    So will the mega event start this month or next?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    You have seven days to do the needed six SQ battles. This is the same setup as last months event.
    so, the "gold&souls vault" you are supposed to clear it 6 times for this event, in 7 days. But the vault has a 2 day timer on it ? Am I missing something here ?