Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Rory View Post
    so, the "gold&souls vault" you are supposed to clear it 6 times for this event, in 7 days. But the vault has a 2 day timer on it ? Am I missing something here ?
    Should be a one-day timer for the Gold & Souls Vault. That's what it's been for me, anyway.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Rory View Post
    so, the "gold&souls vault" you are supposed to clear it 6 times for this event, in 7 days. But the vault has a 2 day timer on it ? Am I missing something here ?
    Afaik a newly unlocked skull map takes 24h + the regular time to refresh for the first refresh, each subsequent refresh occurs at 0 or 8 or 16 server time (depending on the map, gold and souls vault refreshes at 16 server time).
    Last edited by Liu; 06-02-2019 at 09:59 AM.
    Liu-5868

from a world of magma to a cold rock face,
    the ascent of madness and the human race

OS
    Android

Question Better don't bring troopers to the fights!

Sorry for capital letters, but it's important!

I was surprised to see in the event tab that not all challenges have the same numbers of runs done! Most had 2/X (which should be correct), but some had only 1/X.
    I'm not 100% sure but one thing that could "explain" that is that I brought non-Eddie troopers to some of the fights.
    It is important as also one of the challenges to clear 6 times is affected! If I would have not seen that problem today, I would be unable to finish this mission!

So guys, check your event tab and better don't bring troopers! I just tested one of the 1/X SQ without a trooper, and it did count now.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    I've used troopers on some of my skull quests and they all counted. Each skull quest has 3 completed.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    same for me, i use non-eddie troopers on all my SQ until I run out. Currently I run the last 2 without. all have counted so far.