OS
    iOS

10 Power Skull in Code of Morality

Any tips for getting 10 power activations without spending a million ironite in revives? Need this one last skull so I can unlock the vault.

OS
    Android
    What have you been using up to this point?

I completed mine with Iron Eddie with a set of energy talismans. I can't remember who else I brought but I would suggest Assassin Demon Spawn to just stun all the enemies using Iron Eddie's Burning Fires. The hellhounds can clear the stuns though if there aren't enough toxic burns so you probably need another ally that can hit hard enough, especially the first wave. Or Sentinel Lilith to give immunity to sleep? I remember using Iron Eddie's Chosen One which cost 4 power and gives an extra turn. I used it multiple times. Holy Smokes Eddie could be an option as chain knuckle costs 3 power and gives extra turn on stun. From there it should be a matter of generating enough power, most likely with energy talismans on another ally. Maybe Warrior Bomber Boy whose power move costs 4 but gives 3 back? Whether he hits hard enough though is another thing.

I hope this helps, if not maybe someone can offer a better alternative?
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    iOS
    G COTD will grant 2 power each turn.. use characters that steal or gain power.. and energy talismans. And use power abilities that don't necessarily inflict a lot of damage on enemies so battles take longer allowing you to use more power abilities.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I know I used bomber boy. I think I used DDE and Horus with power talis. They stunned and gained power
    I went first with bomber boy, Horus to stun and DDE to kill when needed.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    do you have the assassin Angel of Death ?

OS
    Android
    You can also try using wickerman Eddie, his power move Cumble heals and gains power without doing damage.

You can try Wickernan Eddie with magus lilith, especially if you have fortune along with bomber boy. Once you earn your power moves change to another Eddie with killing power.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Blue or yellow child of damned to add power and soldier eddie with energy talisman using roulette basic move for no damage and making rounds last long enough to get 10 power moves from green dog of war using tackle power move only 3 power each time over and,again with extra turn

OS
    Android
    Sorry im late, but the easy answer would have been the mark skill. Thats what I did