OS
    Android

Revive with Passive

I thought of a way to add another wrinkle to the game, as if we needed another. When an ally is revived he gains his passive or even his talisman power back. Maybe limit it to the first ally revived, if he has no passive or buff granting talisman you gain nothing. Make it a 5 or 6 set so its use would be limited.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    I thought of a way to add another wrinkle to the game, as if we needed another. When an ally is revived he gains his passive or even his talisman power back. Maybe limit it to the first ally revived, if he has no passive or buff granting talisman you gain nothing. Make it a 5 or 6 set so its use would be limited.
    good idea i'm all for that - but as you said definitely needs a limitation. otherwise the only way to get rid of toons with a passive revive can only be killed with passive disable.
    Liu-5868

from a world of magma to a cold rock face,
    the ascent of madness and the human race

OS
    iOS
    I think this is yet another BUG. And really already exists to an extent. The toons are *supposed* to gain their passives back.. some do.. some don't.

Example....

Ferryman.. he dies and revives.. his passive is GONE (currently). He's killed again with a single hit.
    M Lilith.. she dies and revives.. her passive is still functional (currently) ...she continues blocking.....

(Note the "currently" because a couple months ago things were different.
    There was a period where M Lilith's passive failed after she was revived)

It's hit or miss and horribly inconsistent.

Not sure how you could build a feature around part of the app that is clearly bug-riddled to begin with.
    Last edited by Yup; 06-01-2019 at 07:29 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..