Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

Who to buy with FCs?

I currently have 3500 FCs. I have KP, Alex Ed, Angel Ed, and all of the powerslave gods aside from Set and Aset. Should I purchase the Ferryman, Beast, or Set? Or should I save for Gambler Ed?

OS
    Android
    You should save for Gambler Eddie. He's tearin it up pretty hard right now,

OS
    Android
    The gamble is should you spend all your FC now or wait for another spending event to occur. If you wait and another event diesnt occur you lose out on the use of a powerful toon. If you spend all your FC you may miss out on good rewards, and then get your toon.

I would go with gambler, but it depends on how you are going to use your new toon.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    I’m in almost the same boat, Kp, all the gods, the beast but no Gambler Eddie and no Ferryman,
    For you I guess it depends on what your trying to achieve, I got The beast that way a few months back simply for my collection, now I’m trying for Ferryman which I would have had if I had not decided to get the finish off frags for a Angel/gambler Eddie.
    I think you have your priorities right, many will tell you Ferryman is soft and I agree in some respects but he’s still in my sights. Ferryman would be my choice.
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    I'd go with Ferryman. He's a good compliment to any Eddie. I find I have plenty of Eddie's, but need a lot of good toons to go with them. I like both Angel and Gambler, but a good toon will go further. Like Muzzleloader said; you have to ask yourself what are you looking for in the game.

OS
    Android
    Same question for me.
    I decided to go with Ferryman. Very useful toon for many situations: Gauntlet, PvP and farming.
    There will be coming more and more Eddies and toons...so don't think too long and get the one with the lower costs!

OS
    Android
    Why would you go with the one with the lowest cost? If you do that it just takes that much longer to purchase the next toon to buy. Sometimes, but not always saving pays in the long run
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    Why would you go with the one with the lowest cost? If you do that it just takes that much longer to purchase the next toon to buy. Sometimes, but not always saving pays in the long run
    How many you can buy depends on your FC income, not expenditure. However, I would agree with ML - don't buy the cheapest first, buy the most useful first. Between gambler and ferryman it's hard to say since I don't own gambler, however, gambler seems to be meta.
    Liu-5868

from a world of magma to a cold rock face,
    the ascent of madness and the human race

OS
    iOS
    Kill Prime.... Gambler.... Alex.... Osiris.... Ferryman.... Asset..... Sekhmet ... Horus... Angel .... Beast....
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Meta is always changing so it doesn't matter. Every month new Eddies/toons/talismans are developed and one of these is always overpowered. The price of the FC-Toons is climbing and I don't support this! The only way to keep the price down is not to buy these overpriced toons!