Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

BNW bug or what?

Hello there
    Just quick question
    Today I was farming warrior X BNW and few times I had situation that the boss die on first strike or immediately after destroying first of second shields.
    I used warrior Cotd, warrior Lilith, Carriage Raider Eddie and Cannoner.
    Was it bug or some ancient tactic that I accidentally used?

Up The Irons!!!

OS
    Android
    Most likely a bug. The boss is never that easy to kill. I was never able to do anything higher than level 5 with CR, so you are doing alot better tan I ever did. I had to wait until I got Navigator to finish level 10.

OS
    iOS
    There are a billion new talismans out now. It is possible that some combination of talismans is impacting the boss in a way that wasn't intended.

There was an old video out a long time ago where someone actually one-shotted one of the bosses (legit) before the dragon kings were tamed down. Was a heck of a combo that I was never able to reproduce because I couldn't get the correct characters.
    "A good game is like a mirror that allows you to look into yourself. And you can learn a lot about a man by watching how he plays a game." Malcador

Cartic-4058 - in-game account ID

OS
    Android
    I also watched my team one-shoot the warrior BNW boss once in a while on auto! If you have e.g. curse on the boss and some buffs e.g. mag up, crit, ascension and magic penetration, class adventage etc., and probably a skill that scales with enemy HP (or ATK in that case) it was possible - and seems like it still is possible but I think I have not played BNW since the fragment event with the blue ninja girl was over...
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    I encountered a weird effect back in December in Brave new world, using Samurai Eddie. It kept happening again and again, so I took a screenshot.

Next basic attack from Samurai Eddie killed the boss. Always. No idea why.

OS
    iOS
    I have alchemy set on carriage and a lot of special on cannoner, so CR Eddie can literally spam his fury, it gives some survivability.

OS
    Android
    Excutioner Eddie can one-shot the DK X Madness auto
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    It could be done since long time, check this thread.
    Slauki's video.

https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...eo-competition

OS
    iOS
    There are many toons, once powered up and with a buff or two can wipe out the Dragon King in one shot if his shields are low or gone - depending on the relics you have... ExEd, Alex Ed, Notb Ed, Killer Prime, G Hierophant.....
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    i tested this yesterday. I say for sure one fight that the dragon king had more than half of his shield blocks still available. My gambler attacked and he died. He was at almost full health plus about 2/3 shield blocks. There is definitely a glitch of some sort. I assume his shield should not be removable and must be fought through.