OS
    iOS

Ben Breeg Arena Visual Glitch

Encountered a glitch twice where an opposing Breeg used his fury, but the cinematic camera did not work and it just showed the back of the arena changing to his fury but I could still view my entire team from the normal viewing position.

OS
    Android
    I call the eds my own names, bregg is dirt diggler and shamin is corn roll eddie,visions is silver surfer etc

OS
    iOS
    Ok cool...?

OS
    Android
    Lol sorry, i was thinking out loud again.

OS
    Android
    "Ah.... good evening Mr. Wipp, it's time for your medication. That's a good patient..... just relax... don't fight it. Yes, see all the pretty colors?
    You get some rest now. The nurse will come back later to administer the enema."

Seriously.... as far as Arena bugs..... man I have seen some crazy mess. 4 different bugs in 4 battles in 15 minutes.
    Stuff like Alchemy cleansing after the toon is dead. Why does Charlotte heal twice every shot(which is a norm.) How come Ferryman's Doom is 1 turn now when he has no Hex? Raven Witch's 25% silver cleanse is more like 90%. Also toons reviving with Critical when you have the Radiant. These are my most memorable, but there are so many one off's that I have forgotten. The system cheats..... that's why many are losing interest in PvP.
    Last edited by Bakura; 06-04-2019 at 12:54 PM.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    For sure bakara, instead of pumping out so much new content, they need to clean up what they already have. Hang on, the nurse is here with my enema brb

OS
    Android
    Yeah, for sure.
    I quit sending e-mails w/ screenshots to "Support" a long time ago.
    Oh well, still love and play the game, but it has lost some value and credibility.

This pic below is an arena bug. I killed the Ghosted Alchemist on the previous turn, then their next turn he healed and put doom on me. Then showed 2 more Ghost turns as he lay dead.
    It's funny when you win, but sucks big-time when it causes a loss. Name:  Screenshot_20190602-001838.png
Views: 301
Size:  1.14 MB
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!