OS
    iOS

June 2019, Part 2 Tuning Discussion - PRELIMINARY

This is the main post to discuss tuning changes that are in an upcoming update.

You can see the details for the preliminary tuning adjustments in the Game Updates forum post.

OS
    Android
    Talisman key purchase 175 FC each/BNW level x 5% drop chance. Any limit on purchases?

OS
    Android
    As being BNW my natural farming zone, I ll role the dice seeking for that good 5% of RNG instead of spend those precious fc.... guess I will wait more than some other players to get into the hourly dungeon...

OS
    iOS
    Nice to see more new content. The new dungeons give me a reason to play areas I haven’t been to in a while and use characters I haven’t touched in forever. I mean really when was the last time you used a natural 3 star ally?
    Vollrath-7987

OS
    Android
    I still use sentinal desert guardian in arena. Some use assassin demon spawn in NC.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Well few weeks ago I won the first Necropolis Gauntlet Reward using 2* and 3* paired with powerful talismans. In general I use my 3* but 2* and 1* should be added to the pool imo...

OS
    iOS
    I too really like the new star restrictions - great to dust off some of the old faves that I used when starting out - many of mine are also sharded whcih helps btu great to see them being useable again for sure. Also just shows how important it is to have strong tallies and characters that can take the 5 and 6 sets.

I am hoping we maybe also get some of the stuff i mentioned ages ago - advanced/end game levels for the orginal worlds for example - so maybe a Nightmare level after Madness and Insane after that might work. Cant be difficult to do I dont think and would add to the game a lot - especially if the defences in each are changed up and modenised along with the loot you win....need to tie in with a new list of missions and achievments as well I think as there can be no hurt in adding those for all of us who have doen them all or nearly all of them?
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    All looks good, more dungeons are welcomed, and it'll give me an excuse to farm in BNW. Still waiting on the buff for my Grim Reaper Eddie though

OS
    iOS
    I hope the next patch buffs Necropolis; both Charlotte and the Ancient Mariner are more useful than him in any real situation.