Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    That’s like the third time someone’s mentioned ten packs for 3200. Not sure what’s going on for some of you, but from the very start of the event it’s always been 2500. For me anyhow.
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many

At Kaz or other Devs.

How long will the Gunner boy have an increase essense value?

Debating if I should just keep the excess fragments and claim the guy or buy more event souls with it...

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by zamasu View Post
    At Kaz or other Devs.

How long will the Gunner boy have an increase essense value?

Debating if I should just keep the excess fragments and claim the guy or buy more event souls with it...
    My guess is that it will drop after the event.... The A Hierophant was increased during the event, but I just checked and it is worth the same as any other Assassin 4* now....
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Saigrim View Post
    That’s like the third time someone’s mentioned ten packs for 3200. Not sure what’s going on for some of you, but from the very start of the event it’s always been 2500. For me anyhow.
    Same here, always been 2500. Maybe confuzing the one soul for 320?

OS
    Android
    I think they have been talking about a past event of similar type that increased frags cost at some point after the event was over or all but over... I mustn’t have paid much attention as I don’t recall it so clearly...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    OK, so with the end of the event drawing nigh, I reckon I could perhaps get enough frags for another 10-pack.

Im only missing the general really (have aces and the pyros).... So what is the best use of my frags:

a) Get the 10 pack of souls, try my luck and convert remaining aces frags etc to precious
    b) Convert the 2500 bomber frags to precious directly (after getting one gunner bomber boy)
    c) Get a heap of bomber boys for the next sac-fest

Thoughts?
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    I’m doing exactly that right now, you may end up with spare Bomber Eddies if your lucky, their great for the next sac event.
    I’m almost at the point of getting another 10 pack now but it won’t be enough to claim the field Marshall through frags I’ll have to do it again plus three...
    I’d stick to hard level for speed. I think I’ll need at least 450 (3x150) of ironite to get it done... good luck!
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    Great event for me and still going at it as was lucky to have aload of ironite in reserve but in the end have spent very little of it through normal play and the loot from the battles. Probably down by a few hundred and I am now not far off a second Field Marshall (my first one was from an event soul but was pretty close to the frags needed target to get him anyway).

Got the two Pyros and Eddie (fragments) os my usual poor luck on souls. I always seem to need to grind away to the bitter end though this time I have the new characters but I am pushing on as the loot has been really decent for a change on this. Loads of SoW, ironite, upgrade material, gold as well as 13 primordials (though to be honest I have loads of these already from previous events).

The phone has been on almost 24/7 though so just plugged in and set on auto. In all those battles one solitary defeat on madness which was just odd! My two kids accounts have been harder as they dont have the teams to auto madness and struggle to do hard but they too have picked up a fair bit on auto over last few days.

For me this has been a really good event and for once I have the new characters as they are released and all I have had to do is play it a lot and spend a few hundred ironite so I have to be happy with that!

Continuing with it until it ends I think to get soem extras such as the Heroic soul in the shop and maybe some rare souls but will see how it goes as just got a fe more battle to get my second Marshall - not even sure i need him to be honest but why not!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    This is the first event in which I actually earned and got all the new characters debuting in an event. I got lucky and looted the general after saving up for a 10 pack to summon 17 in total (missions for event). Then I just kept buying 10 packs since I was decent on ironite and wanted that Aces bomber eddie, but during the process I looted another general. And the last 10 pack I needed to get Aces Bomber to claim from fragments I get a dupe during the summoning of the last 10 pack, during which all I got all the pyros as well. This was an amazing event, and the story, although short, was very entertaining, especially to see my preferred eddie doing an interaction with the Allied general. I farmed all day and even left my phone on autoplay at night and I'm just happy to say it paid off. The loot you get from autoplaying for a few days straight is awesome. Looking forward to seeing similar events unfolding in the upcoming events and months to come

OS
    Android
    I'm on my way to the last 10pack of event-souls to get the Bomber Eddie with fragments. I opened 42 souls and all I got was the magus pyro soldier. Shit rng as always.