Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I’d be satisfied with a Magus Bomber Boy but to spite being a foe is not featured... that’s a bit odd!
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    My runs take 4-5 minutes each since I don't have the Ferryman but it still works on auto

Seventh Son Eddie: Labyrinth
    Derby Demon: Viper
    Hierophant: Light
    Madam: Alchemy

The event itself is okay I guess. My arena team can clean up madness in about a minute with no issues so I guess it just takes alot of ironite to get what you want. The rewards are cool, you get colorless xp shards which are rather valuable and you also get sands of war, those will cut down on ironite needed for other stuff.
    the runs are rewarding multiple SoT each, plus whatever ironite I have been spending on SoT refills, has been returned in rewards as well. I would say this is a resource positive event for me. It is also the first time ive actually saw the value in running madness on farms. anyone thinking they arent interested in "spending" the ironite for this reward needs to buy a refill, run the full stack of SoT and then compare their before and after on ironite. this is the best event i have seen in a long time.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasmai View Post
    the runs are rewarding multiple SoT each, plus whatever ironite I have been spending on SoT refills, has been returned in rewards as well. I would say this is a resource positive event for me. It is also the first time ive actually saw the value in running madness on farms. anyone thinking they arent interested in "spending" the ironite for this reward needs to buy a refill, run the full stack of SoT and then compare their before and after on ironite. this is the best event i have seen in a long time.
    I totally agree. I haven't been tracking SoT and ironite drops. But, I have bought 15 refills so far for 450 ironite, yet my ironite balance is close to what it was when the event started (within 100 for sure).
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    I absolutely agree!
    I have been picking up rare souls and skill shards too, that’s on hard level.
    I have made back probably 40 to 50% of ironite spent not to mention sow and sot rewards.

From my first 6 souls I finally picked up a non event character in Execution Eddie, gotta be happy with that!
    I’ll save all remaining souls until I have completed the final Magis class quest and all 800 completed, which should happen in the next hour or so. Very nice work Lotb team!
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    if everyone is happy about the event they fucked something up

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Rags, what team are you running to be able to complete 800 madness runs in one day.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Grunf View Post
    any suggestions if one doesn't have Ferryman and Madam, with what more common toons this Magus madness can be done?

also i dont have alchemy, hex and mark talismans sets

thanks in advance

edit:
    my blue team, lvl 100

Eddies:
    Carriage Rider
    Crusader
    Grim Reaper
    Seventh Son
    Speed of Light
    Wickerman

Allies:
    Angel of Pain
    Child of the Damned
    Corrupt General
    Corrupt Rescuer
    Hellraiser
    Kari, Valkyrie
    Lady Azov
    Lilith
    Mayan Priestess
    The Alchemist
    Undead Rescuer
    Minazuki, Shinobi
    Sacro, Robo
    Wicked Owl Cultist

Crusader (True Damager and Ally Buff Cleanser)
    Alchemist (Healer and cleanser)
    Angel of Pain (reduce enemy buff length)

Then the problem you have is Gold Buffs. Nothing on that list will remove/steal/prevent gold buffs and there are a lot of them in Madness.

M Hellraiser may be good due to his Perfect Corruption passive at start. I don't recall if he'll remove gold buffs, but he will remove blue buffs, which can help.

Or throw in M Lilith to beef up defense via blocking to outlast all the enemy reviving that takes place in madness.

In my experience, you can pretty much forget about using SOL, Wickerman, and Carriage Rider for any event. They just aren't resilient enough for events. You can help them with some talisman setups - i.e. Labyrinth on 7thSon - but out of that list Crusader is the strongest, then 7thSon, then GRE.

----------------

No clue how Rags got 800 runs in already. I burned SOT all yesterday and overnight (all madness).... I'm only around 300 runs.
    Last edited by Yup; 06-05-2019 at 10:42 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    thanks for tips Trooper206 and Yup, i'll try those suggested setup tommorow on manual

i agree with you Yup, dont have any toon that can assist me with removing golden buffs, but i hope that slowly i'll manage it.

cheers
    Up the Irons!
    Grunf-1111
    Playing for free

OS
    iOS
    If you have Radiant talismans and can throw those on a Magus character it may help. Or Necropolis talismans to inflict permadeath.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    It seems Ace's Bomber Eddie is the best variant, overtaking Pharaoh Ramesses. His passive is quite good and Aces High Eddie was already pretty good for an older Eddie.