Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    Yeah I’m nearly on my third set of 10 souls so 7500 frags, I am having heaps of trouble with my connection too this morning, takes forever to load and on the odd time it does it keeps kicking me out again.

Working again ok right now though... so is there any alternative way to earn quick FC other than paying for it??
    If you're close to an alchemist soul, you could do some sacrificing . . . But the dungeon is probably the best route right now.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    Also, the new daily dungeon sometimes drops FCs.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    Ok firstly old rags can’t count! I needed 65 not 15 (2435) but since I last did a post I have put on 30 FC and I only need about 150 frags for another 10 pack, maybe I’ll nab the gunner or magis characters on offer?
    I did think of the possible FC from the new key related world but that turned out to be nothing this time round...

I should be able to pace it with farming Strafing run.. thanks for the suggestions b.t.w!
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Iced_Earth View Post
    Attachment 5605r

43 souls, really happy. Event is done for me
    shiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, that is a great haul! Maybe too good perhaps even... Id be worried the next event I wont get anything!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    iOS
    I've been away all week, but finished the difficulty level challenges but have only gottend a couple of hundreds runs in. Anyway, 7 souls dropped and.... Aces High! Woot!

Got a magus bomber boy too.

Suppose after reading this mammoth thread Im going to have to grind to the end now to see if I can get some sweet FC and SS!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    I got lucky and pulled a Corrupt Feldmarschall. Just about have enough fragments for the Aces Bomber Eddie. It is a nice looking dungeon.
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    iOS
    Awesome event for me. Had to get all 75 souls for Feldmarschall but in the progress, obtained well over 800 FC, millions worth of extra gold, a second primordial set, over 600 SoW, an additional heroic legendary, over 75 rare souls and finally, a good supply of 2* rainbow runes. Also got plenty of those new Pyros, plus 3 Bomber Eds. In the end, I'm very happy with this dungeon. Hopefully they'll do more fragment based ones in the future.
    Been playing and collecting Eddies since the beginning...and I finally have 'em all!
    Romero's Legion will never die for good

Quote Originally Posted by infinite dreamer View Post
    I got lucky and pulled a Corrupt Feldmarschall. Just about have enough fragments for the Aces Bomber Eddie. It is a nice looking dungeon.
    I got it the other way around so I still had to grind the whole thing out.

This is the kinda dungeon I can get behind; grind to get the souls vs buying them straight out with ironite.

OS
    Android
    I sure wish the Corrupt General/Feldmarschall could deal more damage and had better stats. Mine is maxed out sporting roughly 3,900 on his magic stat and even with magic penatration against Cursed enemies he barely cracks 12,000.

OS
    Android
    I hope he gets a tweak then because I was going to grind out the remaining frags for him...
    Fair bit 1/3rd still collect...
    After my whinge the other day I somehow managed to nab 2 x Bomber Ed’s but still no sign of the pyro soldiers
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan