Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    At least 4 souls dropped, only 3 stars so far. Question-should I buy the 3 pack of souls or spend the fragments on a legendary heroic?

OS
    Android
    Out of 55 souls , 1 rainmaker and 1 golden pyro. If you have my luck this time, no souls would be worth buying. Many have had better results. It's just a roll of the dice if you get anything good. I pulled 11 primordials, even though I didnt need them.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    I sure wish the Corrupt General/Feldmarschall could deal more damage and had better stats. Mine is maxed out sporting roughly 3,900 on his magic stat and even with magic penatration against Cursed enemies he barely cracks 12,000.
    Don't worry. I'm sure the Magus Witch is around the corner and can sport the new 6-set magus talismans that blocks 90% of damage and inflicts Perfect Crave, Perfect Heal Block, Perfect Stop, Perfect Passive Disable, Perfect Silence, Perfect Corruption, Perfect Sleep, and the new Perfect Stun whenever damage is taken while cleansing all allies and granting them Titan Shield, Perfect Health, Perfect Immortality, and Perfect Immunity each turn.
    Last edited by Yup; 06-08-2019 at 11:21 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Characters become obsolete too fast. So far I've only pulled dupes aside from gunner pyro. Good drops, but nothing I'm seeking. I'm not really wanting to drop all resources for these here today gone tomorrow events and characters.

OS
    Android
    These types of events may be the best overall reward farming grinds. The gold, SS evo runes, colorless shards, FC, SoW are worth all the ironite that you can spare. The toons may not be earth shaking, but you cant grind anywhere else for a better mix of rewards.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Marks kill him easy

OS
    Android
    In all honesty.... I really liked this event.
    I only spend around 1200 Ironite or something and got lots of stuff in return. Over 250 SoW, a new Eddie, a new set of Primordial and around 200 ironnite or so.
    Even farming on madness this time was easy.... so no complaints from me at all. At least we didn't need to buy souls for over 5K ironite this time and it was possible to get the new Ed by just doing the event.
    I hope this set a trend for future events.
    Missing Eddie$:
    2019 Tour
    -
    -
    -
    Visions Of Eldorado

4V1ct0ry-1894

Proud Member of clan "Down Under"

Quote Originally Posted by 4V1ct0ry View Post
    In all honesty.... I really liked this event.
    I only spend around 1200 Ironite or something and got lots of stuff in return. Over 250 SoW, a new Eddie, a new set of Primordial and around 200 ironnite or so.
    Even farming on madness this time was easy.... so no complaints from me at all. At least we didn't need to buy souls for over 5K ironite this time and it was possible to get the new Ed by just doing the event.
    I hope this set a trend for future events.
    Well i’m not sure about that...
    i farmed madness day and night for the whole week, collected 5000 fragments, opened 34 souls and got FUCK ALL! one magus pyro soldier...
    i don’t give a shit about the resource gain. yes it was more a win and all...but i had to watch the fucking phone all day long for potential crashes or defeats, making sure there was a socket around, keep charging it and then i finally decide to collect the fruits of my hard work and get one fucking 4* event character?! [Moderated] honestly!
    Last edited by The_Exorcist; 06-10-2019 at 06:01 PM. Reason: Excessive Profanity

OS
    Android
    This is why I didn't play that much. For me it's not worth it for another bench warmer. I'm mean I haven't played Aces High more than twice in over 3 months, and there is was in Gauntlet only. So why go after another without furry. Although, I have to say I play emperor more than samurai and the same with Shadow and wickerman Eddie's. Maybe I'm missing something.... Either way oh well....

OS
    iOS
    I have to give credit to NF on the artwork of this dungeon. Beautiful. I hope after the event it makes another appearance elsewhere.

I also hate to mention this directly after Mizrael’s post, because that’s usually how it goes for me, but for once I managed to pull all event toons after 36 souls. That has never happened. Really makes a guy happy seeing the characters actually drop instead of buying them with fragments. Not really a fan of the fragment style event though, as the amount of time you have to keep your phone running is ridiculous. I’m not in my twenties living in my mother’s basement. I have a job, a home to maintain, places to go, activities to fulfill, what have you. Not sure I would have made enough fragments to purchase them with. I was actually resigned to the fact I probably wasn’t going to get the Feldmarschall through fragments even though I have the ironite for the sands.

All that said, I just thought is was high time to give NF some credit as I have been known to mostly bitch about them. Enjoyed this particular event, and when they go like this it makes me feel better when I buy a few things from the store. Need more ironite over time packs. (Hint, Hint)
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many