Threaded View

OS
    Android
    One of the best events ever, just like the Ferryman grind. But, this one was probably even more generous.

I committed right away to farming all 750 frags, and I made it with a couple hours to spare. Here are my numbers (all on Madness difficulty):

95-100 SoT refills bought with Ironite
    14 Primordials
    ~800-900 FCs

I spent ~3000 Ironite on SoT, but my current balance is only about 400 less than when the event started. Ironite drops were very generous.

I got the Eddie via frags and the two new Pyro Soldiers from souls. The Feldmarschall also came via souls about halfway into the event, but I decided to hit 750 frags anyway, since the overall farming returns were so good.

Also, each SoT refill took on average 40 minutes to autoplay. With about 100 refills, that worked out to about 4000 minutes, or 66.6 hours. A great number for sure. And, also a hell of a lot of farming over a 6-day period. Not to mention the extra time needed for SQs, Arena, Gauntlet, etc.

Nice job, LotB Team. I hope we see more of these kinds of events, just not too often. Also, it was great that you offered souls directly for Ironite, which wasn't the case for Ferryman. I was fortunate that my real life allowed me to commit to this event this week, but there are definitely times when that would be impossible. So, having an alternative to farming is great.
    Last edited by druid138; 06-11-2019 at 12:56 AM.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell