Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    This event seems, for me anyway, to be a no lose event. I ttok a note of most of my resources prior to starting the event and all of them are better than they were by a long way in most cases and virtually neutral on ironite used - I have farmed madness of course and also done other stuff like daily dungeons/quests etc so that will have helped but so far I am almost ironite neutral after collecting 6161 frags, gaining around 4.5M gold, 220 SoW and various other stuff on top of that from the loot you get.

Defo a win, win this one even if I wil be down a little on ironite, it wont be much - maybe a hundred or so.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    Running madness does not supply a surplus of ironite. It appears that way for the first few hundred runs with the rewards for missions complete. Then you start to burn ironite. The last event similar to this was ferryman. It took 1500+ runs at a net of 2800 ironite to achieve. The rewards were tremendous, the featured toons, 50+ SS, 550 SoW, 250 3* colorless runes, unknown FC and colorless shards, not counting the endless hours.

If you have the time to burn and ironite these events are worth the effort.
    you are right, since i hit the 800 wins I have seen the ironite slowly declining. Still awesome that you can at least clear all the achievements and be at roughly break-even on resources.

I got 4 primordial in the first 800 runs. I have gotten a TON of them since then. I have no idea how many runs im at anymore but every time I check I have another 1 or 2 talisman in the collection. All runs have been done on madness except for maybe the first 150 or so were on hard.

OS
    Android
    I farmed madness until I got the 2500 fragments and I bought a 10pack of event souls. I pulled the Magus Pyro Soldier.
    No more motivation to go on, because madness takes too much time and auto-farming the whole day is stupid and boring.

OS
    Android
    Name:  Screenshot_20190607-153405_Legacy.jpg
Views: 527
Size:  596.9 KBr

43 souls, really happy. Event is done for me

OS
    iOS
    Nice haul there dude. 4 Eddies! This is the thing with RNG you can get 4 and loads get nothing - it really is a weird one!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    ...facepalm...fck rng

OS
    iOS
    Why does no one auto farm on normal

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Beddie View Post
    Because the talisman drop is presumed to be unrelated to difficulty. If your objective is to maximize talisman drops you probably want to run on normal.
    Liu-5868

from a world of magma to a cold rock face,
    the ascent of madness and the human race

Quote Originally Posted by Beddie View Post
    You get 3-6 bomber boy fragments for 6 SoT on normal and 10-18 for 10 SoT on madness...
    that’s my only reason.

OS
    Android
    Almost 3 years I play (first day) and finaly I get event toon. Open 40 souls and I get bomber Eddie, 2x blue pyro and 2x yellow pyro. 780 runs , I get 2 talis. autofarm 80% on madness ,time 45 sec- 1 min i 30 sec