Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Beddie View Post
    Why does no one auto farm on normal
    If you're looking to get the event toons, farming on Madness is the most efficient in terms of Ironite-to-fragment ratio.

If you're looking for talismans, farming on Normal is the most efficient because the talisman drops aren't tied to the difficulty level.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    iOS
    Am I wrong or is this the first frag event for a character that's been around for quite some time. I mean the Gunner Bomber Boy isn't new is he?? His abilities definitely aren't in line with new character abilities have been recently.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Please,fellow troopers, don't get me wrong or that I am whinning big time. This game is punishing players who are committed to it from day one. The way the RNG works is scandalous and provocative towards the players. Not only there seems to be a HUGE boost for newer players to get event characters with a few souls, but what is really infuriating is that players with may be 30 souls are earning the event characters not only once ,but twice or more. On the other hand, players like me, are grinding for years like crazy and have only won one or two times a highlight character through event souls. In this event I have wasted more than 50 (!!) souls to get lame characters, 3 4*,and of course the 3 star galore collection. Sorry but this stinks. I will spend all of my ironite but I will earn the two 5*, it is a personal bet this time. Just fix the way the RNG works!!
    We get so near, yet so far away
    We were meant to fight another day

trooper206-9991

OS
    iOS
    FYI... 70 souls or more.. only the 2 pyro soldiers here. I got both the Ed and the Field Marshall via the frags - they haven't dropped from a soul.

I would agree that it seems the longer you play the less favorable "RNG" is in giving you event characters.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I had a bit of a whinge a few pages back about not scoring event characters during the event.... then last night who should jump out but the event Eddie!
    Still no other characters though.
    Aces bomber Eddie seems to be loaded with some cool skills and his passive is designed as an anti Labyrinth/Viper
    Two questions for those that have acquired him, 1. What’s your thoughts on him used in arena would he be competitive?

2. What Talisman to run him with? I’m using light Talisman atm but I’d say there’s something better...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    I tested him Rags.. the boost against Labyrinth/Viper isn't enough to make me want to use him. He is still a relatively easy kill. But that's just my opinion.
    CLANLESS

OS
    Android
    602 runs, mostly madness. Received 6 talismans so far. Got magus and gunner pyro. No 5* event characters yet. I may need to pick up the pace if I'm going to get them via fragments. 2 things I like about these dungeons are all the rewards along the way (nice variety of stuff) and the characters are guaranteed for anyone who wants to grind (and spend the ironite). Props to those of you who have acquired the event characters, whether by pulling or grinding (that sounded better before I wrote it).
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    I tested him Rags.. the boost against Labyrinth/Viper isn't enough to make me want to use him. He is still a relatively easy kill. But that's just my opinion.
    I tested him too against some worthy comrades, The first one or two he seemed to die pretty quickly, then if the dice rolls his way, he can get multiple turns and clean up Labyrinth blockers and viper laden characters like their not even there.
    I think it would be worth a bit more research, I might have to trade another character and put a blocker in my team again..

All I did for the test was use my current defence of Charlotte/Alchemist/Madam and replaced Alex with Bomber...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    FYI... 70 souls or more.. only the 2 pyro soldiers here. I got both the Ed and the Field Marshall via the frags - they haven't dropped from a soul.

I would agree that it seems the longer you play the less favorable "RNG" is in giving you event characters.
    Your case is worse than mine.Such a time consuming grind for 70 souls, should have gotten you at least a 5* highlight. I will also get the characters through frags, as well. It is just sometimes you can feel how unjust is RNG, and it can piss you off a lot.
    We get so near, yet so far away
    We were meant to fight another day

trooper206-9991

OS
    Android
    Like Yup, acquired ABE and Feldmarschall via frags but here's the kicker... I dropped the ABE soul then the very next set of event souls dropped another ABE! The RNG is designed not to benefit long time players since these players have probably already spent money. Your chances of pulling event characters are lessened even more if you've spent dollars. It may be "random" but it IS manipulated.
    Last edited by kkkreg5; 06-07-2019 at 07:20 PM.
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹