Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyHarry-2514 View Post
    Frustrating event, when you don't have the toons, the talismans nor the relics level to auto-play in Madness.
    I was able to beat it once manually but have to resort to auto-play it in hard mode.

after 1 day
    250 wins => 1300 fragments and about 2min/run counting loading time. if I do the math I will have to play non-stop 3.5 day (2500 wins needed) to get the Eddy only.

It is mainly the 1st wave that is the issue for me, all other waves are OK, for example with the Executioner, the last wave ends in 1 turn.

for the Gunner team I recommend Hallowed Edd with Siege passive, he won't get any damage from Ace Bomber Edd so no head shot risk (happened from time to time when I was using Doomsday)
    Collected my 4th set of 10 Souls yesterday evening, together with the 11 I got from the rewards it made 51 out of which I got 1 Blue pyro soldier and 1 Ace's Bomber. So I ended up with 2 Ace's Bomber. Other than that the only notable char I got is the Gunner Iron Maiden Eddie.

In terms or resources: it cost me a bit more than 1100 Ironite and a lot of time.
    I still did a few more runs to get the legendary Heroic soul, just in case. I won't do the extra effort to get the Feldmareshal though, I'm already close to the 2000 runs and I'm fed up. It would have never been possible without the autorun. I went 2x to bed with 1200 SoT and collected the rewards in the morning... but didn't sleep well, was too worried it would crash during day reset which happens on 1AM CET.

One improvement would be to have the possibility to let the app run in the background like fitness apps Strava and Runtastic, that way I could still use my phone, for other things. If that was available I would have gone for the Feld.

In terms of additional rewards 2000 runs in Hard mode, I cannot complain:
    - About 18M Gold
    - About 600 FC
    - About 20 Crystal Shards
    - 10 primordial talis
    - a lot of colorless shards
    - 650 SoW (which is ridiculous since I don't have good toons to play well in PvP)
    Member of CaesarsLegion

Most wanted char: Voidling

Maxed Awakend char:
    LoL WiWoEv
    LoL
    LoL
    Cyb CLoL LoL
    LilNi LoL RaWi

To be maxed: too many

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Saigrim View Post
    I have to give credit to NF on the artwork of this dungeon. Beautiful. I hope after the event it makes another appearance elsewhere.
    So true! The artwork of the dungeon is awesome, really very well done!
    Apart from that we are much more on the fairplay side this time compared to the last dungeon we had. This time only wave 1 is crazy (I honestly don't understand completely what is happening there and if everything is as it should be, at least the Prisoner did not help here and should my Killer Prime not prevent all these revivals?) and the one with the Labyrinth guy can be annoying and decides if your run takes 1 or 3 minutes.

I also like the concept that we can get the event characters with a guarantee if we aren't lucky with the souls before reaching the needed amount of frags. This is only the third dungeon with these conditions (gunner Krampus and Ferryman are the others). Downside is, as said above, you cannot use your phone for days (and nights) for normal stuff. I was busy during the first event days, so I am a bit behind and just reached the 800 runs today.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    They made it a little easier the last day by giving a reduced rate if you convert 10 souls. 2500 frags instead of 3200. The only thing I pulled was a rainmaker and several golden pyro. It cost a net of 1500 ironite to earn 65 souls. The extra rewards were worth it besides the time it took.

That first wave with revives and extra turns could add alot of time to the battle. One round I counted 11 extra turns, luckily they didnt do much damage or the battle would have been much more difficult. The blue pyro usually went down in the second round, otherwise it could drag on.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    So for the last moments of farming this awesome looking dungeon, what did people finally decide was their best or fastest team at farming it?
    I put in Bomber Eddie before I had him (I have 3 of him now) I used FFE, I currently use KP, Charlotte and Alchemist rounds are taking on average 54 seconds but my best was 22 seconds... I should mention that’s on hard, I did do a bunch on madness but though the prizes are better they just take too long..
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Madness, fastest 1:10 average 1:50. Gambler, KP, charolette, madam. I cleared several runs without madam, forgot to add after using troopers. Another toon may have been faster, but I had zero losses.
    Muzzleloader-8226.

OS
    Android
    So ML do I take it from this point on I am talking to ML junior as opposed to ML senior of past forum chats or does your Uncle still chat on the forums occasionally ?

OS
    Android
    If its advice being given it is the original.

I ( junior ) am the one commenting on most game play. He may start again if the game changes as NF promised or something special is done with the upcoming anniversary. He is giving me advice, but 95% of the game play is done myself. After playing his account, I dont think I would want to start over.his account has too many toons/talisman and a boatload of resources.

I can do alright in the arena, but i havent figured out how to choose the proper setups in gauntlet.
    Muzzleloader-8226.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    So for the last moments of farming this awesome looking dungeon, what did people finally decide was their best or fastest team at farming it?
    I put in Bomber Eddie before I had him (I have 3 of him now) I used FFE, I currently use KP, Charlotte and Alchemist rounds are taking on average 54 seconds but my best was 22 seconds... I should mention that’s on hard, I did do a bunch on madness but though the prizes are better they just take too long..
    Gambler / Angel and Venom
    Killer Prime / Warlord, Trap and Sustaining
    Charlotte / Viper and 1 Dominance
    A Hierophant / Immortality and Serenity

Auto Madness, 1:01 - 1:35, and never lost a single time with this set up. I went to bed with 2500 SoT loaded. Longest run I had set, and when I woke up it was still going. Lol. In all the times I actually watched it I don’t think a single character went below 80% health.
    Last edited by Saigrim; 06-09-2019 at 10:09 PM.
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Saigrim View Post
    Gambler / Angel and Venom
    Killer Prime / Warlord, Trap and Sustaining
    Charlotte / Viper and 1 Dominance
    A Hierophant / Immortality and Serenity

Auto Madness, 1:01 - 1:35, and never lost a single time with this set up. I went to bed with 2500 SoT loaded. Longest run I had set, and when I woke up it was still going. Lol. In all the times I actually watched it I don’t think a single character went below 80% health.
    That’s an interesting Talisman combo on A hierophant I should give that a go! I wasn’t one of the lucky ones to score gambler, I have Angel instead.. still good but no gambler.
    I’m gonna put in a last effort to acquire the Feld Marschall or whatever it is they call him.
    It just seems so close currently sitting on 520/750... I know I know it’s a fairly lofty goal and ironite heavy for a character I can do without.. but It will be maybe the only time I can say I scored every character on offer in an event. Though even that’s not true I don’t have the gunner pyro soldier yet either... what the hell!

OS
    Android
    Did you see in the store they have a 10 pack of souls for 2500 bomber frags instead of 3200. That will save some grinding time. If I knew I would have saved until the last day.
    Muzzleloader-8226.