Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1
    Senior Member MetalKing's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    357

    Thank you thread.

    The forum is a great place to interact with others and exchange ideas. I would like to use it to show my appreciation to Kaz, Leviathan, and all the other staff the work hard to make the game great. All too often people use the forum for negative feedback, but I felt it was time to say Thank you!

  2. #2
    Senior Member Patrice-1201's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    France
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    712
    Quote Originally Posted by MetalKing View Post
    The forum is a great place to interact with others and exchange ideas. I would like to use it to show my appreciation to Kaz, Leviathan, and all the other staff the work hard to make the game great. All too often people use the forum for negative feedback, but I felt it was time to say Thank you!
    Thank you Navigators!!!
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

    Up the Irons Blood Brothers

    Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/screamforme_ig

    Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/screamformeig/shop/

  3. #3
    Senior Member druid138's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Pacific Northwest
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    1,168
    Totally agree! Thank you to Kaz, Leviathan, Ruby, and also to all who are behind the (forum) scenes making this thing happen! \m/
    druid138-6195
    Beast Eddie
    Spiral path leads through the maze
    Down into the fiery underworld below

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    124
    Ive had my share of complaints but this game has enough strong points, because obviously im still here. In particular the visuals, character design, and continued development of combat complexity are really impressive, given how narrow of a premise we have to work with. The game has a life of its own while still never straying too far from the Iron Maiden theme. Especially the commonly used trope of taking a base concept from IM such as trooper eddie, the samurai, and things like the lord of light or Egyptian mythology, and expanding out from there to make new characters and other things.

    Actually, I cant remember where Samurai Eddie comes from to be honest, can anyone spell it out for me lol

  5. #5
    Senior Member Bakura's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Texas, U.S.A.
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    514
    Some of us give feedback/complain because we have spent alot, but things sometimes get worse. We just want what we pay for.
    I said "Thank You" when I spent over a $1000 in the last 10 months, but I will say it again - Thank you to all the moderators, devs and all at Navigator/NF games.
    Please continue to notice our feedback on this forum and through support e-mails, and we will continue to support this game.

    @Daviangers- Samurai Ed is from the song Sun & Steel, based upon a book about a samurai.
    Last edited by Bakura; 06-06-2019 at 09:50 AM.
    Bakura-0090

    *All Eddies, except Pharaoh Ramesses!
    *Soccer Eddies: West Ham, Mexico, Chile,
    Argentina, Brazil
    *Lords of Light: Warrior, Magus, Gunner

    -While Trick or Treating on Halloween-
    Navigator Frog: "Ding Dong"
    LotB Player: "Oh, well look at you!"
    Nav Frog: "Bait & Switch"
    LotB Plyr: "Oh no,.... Honey, we are out of candy for the trick or treaters"
    Player 2: "Awe, just give 'em the carrot stix or the tooth brushes.... the lil' Trixters egged our car."

  6. #6
    Senior Member scott-5496's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Scotland
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    1,489
    A version of Samurai Eddie is also on Maiden Japan EP cover though in that he is just a standard Eddie with no armour but he does have the Samurai blade in his hands.
    Missing the following characters (well the ones I want!):

    Samurai Emperor Eddie - NotB Eddie - Pharoah Ramesses Eddie - Icarus
    The Count - Krampus - PDK - Hierophant - Dark Lilith - All Minotaurs except Assassin!

    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

    scott-5496

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    124
    Ah I see, interesting!

  8. #8
    Senior Member Zugzwang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    429
    Quote Originally Posted by Daviangers View Post
    Ive had my share of complaints but this game has enough strong points, because obviously im still here. In particular the visuals, character design, and continued development of combat complexity are really impressive, given how narrow of a premise we have to work with. The game has a life of its own while still never straying too far from the Iron Maiden theme. Especially the commonly used trope of taking a base concept from IM such as trooper eddie, the samurai, and things like the lord of light or Egyptian mythology, and expanding out from there to make new characters and other things.

    Actually, I cant remember where Samurai Eddie comes from to be honest, can anyone spell it out for me lol
    Maiden Japan tour/Sun & Steel song would be my guess.

  9. #9
    Senior Member Zugzwang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    429
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    Some of us give feedback/complain because we have spent alot, but things sometimes get worse. We just want what we pay for.
    I said "Thank You" when I spent over a $1000 in the last 10 months, but I will say it again - Thank you to all the moderators, devs and all at Navigator/NF games.
    Please continue to notice our feedback on this forum and through support e-mails, and we will continue to support this game.

    @Daviangers- Samurai Ed is from the song Sun & Steel, based upon a book about a samurai.
    Bakura I'm sure they appreciate your spending infinitely more than any thanks we may give here, so thanks for supporting the game. Thanks to the Mods & Devs from me too.

  10. #10
    Senior Member Deathbat6120's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    UK
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    277
    While there have been a few rough patches, I really do have to thank all of the team for everything you've done. The enjoyment I've gotten out of this game honestly, at least to me, has outweighed the frustration by a pretty good margin - The detail taken into account every month for the events, the characters, the story, design elements... it's simply incredible, and as mentioned before, it really does have a life of it's own, and stands out amongst the crowd of similar-style games. I love looking forward to see what the upcoming months will hold.

    Thank you, everyone!! \m/ \m/
    Deathbat-9018
    Sniper-1258 is no longer in use. Thank you for the badges!

    Your friendly neighbourhood Guide-ian Angel, a helpful source for Events and Missions alike.

    Most wanted - Ed Hunter, Ramesses, Virtual XI, Gangland, Flight Of Icarus, Gambler, Magma Beast, Where Eagles Dare, Coalgiver, Number Of The Beast, Samurai Emperor, U.S Cavalry
    Major Malakhov, Minotaur, Hierophant, Sirius, The Beast, Krampus, Minotaur, Wrathchild

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •