Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    Android

Thank you thread.

The forum is a great place to interact with others and exchange ideas. I would like to use it to show my appreciation to Kaz, Leviathan, and all the other staff the work hard to make the game great. All too often people use the forum for negative feedback, but I felt it was time to say Thank you!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by MetalKing View Post
    The forum is a great place to interact with others and exchange ideas. I would like to use it to show my appreciation to Kaz, Leviathan, and all the other staff the work hard to make the game great. All too often people use the forum for negative feedback, but I felt it was time to say Thank you!
    Thank you Navigators!!!
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    Android
    Totally agree! Thank you to Kaz, Leviathan, Ruby, and also to all who are behind the (forum) scenes making this thing happen! \m/
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    Ive had my share of complaints but this game has enough strong points, because obviously im still here. In particular the visuals, character design, and continued development of combat complexity are really impressive, given how narrow of a premise we have to work with. The game has a life of its own while still never straying too far from the Iron Maiden theme. Especially the commonly used trope of taking a base concept from IM such as trooper eddie, the samurai, and things like the lord of light or Egyptian mythology, and expanding out from there to make new characters and other things.

Actually, I cant remember where Samurai Eddie comes from to be honest, can anyone spell it out for me lol

OS
    Android
    Some of us give feedback/complain because we have spent alot, but things sometimes get worse. We just want what we pay for.
    I said "Thank You" when I spent over a $1000 in the last 10 months, but I will say it again - Thank you to all the moderators, devs and all at Navigator/NF games.
    Please continue to notice our feedback on this forum and through support e-mails, and we will continue to support this game.

@Daviangers- Samurai Ed is from the song Sun & Steel, based upon a book about a samurai.
    Last edited by Bakura; 06-06-2019 at 09:50 AM.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    iOS
    A version of Samurai Eddie is also on Maiden Japan EP cover though in that he is just a standard Eddie with no armour but he does have the Samurai blade in his hands.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Ah I see, interesting!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Daviangers View Post
    Ive had my share of complaints but this game has enough strong points, because obviously im still here. In particular the visuals, character design, and continued development of combat complexity are really impressive, given how narrow of a premise we have to work with. The game has a life of its own while still never straying too far from the Iron Maiden theme. Especially the commonly used trope of taking a base concept from IM such as trooper eddie, the samurai, and things like the lord of light or Egyptian mythology, and expanding out from there to make new characters and other things.

Actually, I cant remember where Samurai Eddie comes from to be honest, can anyone spell it out for me lol
    Maiden Japan tour/Sun & Steel song would be my guess.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    Some of us give feedback/complain because we have spent alot, but things sometimes get worse. We just want what we pay for.
    I said "Thank You" when I spent over a $1000 in the last 10 months, but I will say it again - Thank you to all the moderators, devs and all at Navigator/NF games.
    Please continue to notice our feedback on this forum and through support e-mails, and we will continue to support this game.

@Daviangers- Samurai Ed is from the song Sun & Steel, based upon a book about a samurai.
    Bakura I'm sure they appreciate your spending infinitely more than any thanks we may give here, so thanks for supporting the game. Thanks to the Mods & Devs from me too.

OS
    Android
    While there have been a few rough patches, I really do have to thank all of the team for everything you've done. The enjoyment I've gotten out of this game honestly, at least to me, has outweighed the frustration by a pretty good margin - The detail taken into account every month for the events, the characters, the story, design elements... it's simply incredible, and as mentioned before, it really does have a life of it's own, and stands out amongst the crowd of similar-style games. I love looking forward to see what the upcoming months will hold.

Thank you, everyone!! \m/ \m/
    Deathbat-9018 - Caesar's Legion
    Ex-Romero's Legion First Officer

Your friendly neighbourhood Guide-ian Angel, a helpful source for Events and Missions alike.

Most wanted - 2019 Tour, Chords of Command, Day of the Dead, Hellraiser, Iron Mask, Legacy, Czar, False Gods, Merlin, Mystic Flame, Dark Road, Ed Hunter, Guy Fawkes, King Arthur, Life and Power, Cosmic Cyborg, Lone Star, Visions of Edorado