OS
    iOS

Unusual Gauntlet Difficulty

Arrived at A rank early this morning and saw something odd in the restrictions. Nothing new entirely but the combination of ordered battle, sentinel and warrior only, and no duplicate characters. Granted this is only the second time I’ve ever made it to A rank before (the previous time being just last week), but the only restriction was no duplicates. That, and I distinctly remember the teams not being nearly as hard. Is this difficulty fluctuation normal, or did I experience one of the famous gauntlet bugs?

OS
    iOS
    It changes every round.

There's no "standard" when it comes to Gauntlet levels. Some weeks I can make it 3 levels deep into SSS with no issue.. others.. I have a hard time getting past AAA.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    It's kind of luck of the draw.one person pulls relatively easy opponents one round while another may struggle with extremely tough teams.

They seem to like to throw tough teams at the beginning of a found. My first team of SS last event was FFE and the three killers.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    I asked once and was told that they also use “account strength” to determine the level of difficulty in general. Not necessarily certain teams but maybe which pool you get put into and then you draw what you draw.

OS
    Android
    last week was the first time all year i couldnt get past 52 wins. When I got to SS my first team was Gambler charlotte KP Prisoner. I figured, no problem usually they dont have killer talisman with a team this tough in SS, they will have maybe viper on charlotte, but the others will have rando nightmare and such. Went in with a reasonable team, lost coin flip, wiped out. Still dont know what talis they have... try a new team, bit stronger, lose flip, wiped. 3rd try i was finally able to see the talis setup and they are all maxed out, wiped again. I was forced to use my prisoner and Gambler to win the fight.

The rest of the SS was no problem. First fight of SSS was the exact same team. Didnt have prisoner to fight back, lost like 5 tries and ended it.

They know damn well that there is an exploitable glitch with Prisoner/KP on a team going first. Not only do they not fix the problem, but they use it in their gauntlet teams? BULLSHIT!!!!

So yeah, it is totally random. I believe I also had the same combination of ordered battle, sentinel and warrior only, and no duplicate characters at rank A as you have, but otherwise, all the teams will be different from one person to another.