Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Heroic decision

Hybrid View

OS
    iOS

Heroic decision

Hello there, again

In next heroic pack there will be barones which is (please correct me if I’m wrong) not available in regular souls. I am curious about this character, because with Warlord talismans in team it can really be dangerous combination (canoner can do over 140k true damage when he get some buffs, and that will be easy with her) in my opinion BUT!!!!

The next next pack have NotB Eddie and now I am split I don’t know how many souls I will use to get barones, and that could lead to missing chance of getting one of the hardest to get Eddie.

What should I do, who is better in your opinion and what is more important why?

Any help will be appreciated (as always)
    Thank!!!

Up The Irons!!!

OS
    Android
    Im waiting for notb

OS
    Android
    The 24th rotation has 3 characters I'm missing so has the best chance of pulling at least one of them. The baroness is nice, but I hear notb is one of the better warrior eddies. If you have alchemy talismans I would consider trying for her, otherwise I would wait for the 24th.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MetalKing View Post
    The 24th rotation has 3 characters I'm missing so has the best chance of pulling at least one of them. The baroness is nice, but I hear notb is one of the better warrior eddies. If you have alchemy talismans I would consider trying for her, otherwise I would wait for the 24th.
    im pretty sure she cant carry alchemy, been a while since i used her, really. What 3 characters? Im pretty sure that the NotB rotation also had both gemini characters. Went back recently to look again and I dont see Geminis anywhere?

to the OP:
    if you are really limited on souls, i would wait for NotB. otherwise try both. If you arent playing gauntlet, you should do that. You get a bunch of souls from that to give you more chances.

OS
    Android
    Jasidor, how many heroic type souls do you have to work with?

I tried to go for Musashi,visiting used over 150 regular heroic souls and several mythic and never pulled him. Some drop a few souls and pull what they are going after.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    I am going for both - I have a few stacks of souls and some legendary and a couple of mythics that I have hoarded so I am hopeful this time of getting one or both....really want NotB that is for sure!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    I am going for both - I have a few stacks of souls and some legendary and a couple of mythics that I have hoarded so I am hopeful this time of getting one or both....really want NotB that is for sure!
    Exactly!
    I'm gonna use the heroic souls/legendary for Baroness.
    I've got 3 mythical for NOTB. it's a 50/50 shot each myth..... so it's virtually guaranteed.
    Question is: is there any difference in dropping one at a time versus all at once?

The Count is the only other event only toon I'm waiting for besides the two mentioned above.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    Exactly!
    I'm gonna use the heroic souls/legendary for Baroness.
    I've got 3 mythical for NOTB. it's a 50/50 shot each myth..... so it's virtually guaranteed.
    Question is: is there any difference in dropping one at a time versus all at once?

The Count is the only other event only toon I'm waiting for besides the two mentioned above.
    Yeah you are the same as me then! I am waiting for The Count too! I think these are the only three heroics I need from what there is just now. I will likely use my regular heroic soul stacks for Redan and Count but must try to get that NotB - he is a must have for the collection and he is strong too.....makes me think they need to boost Trooper Eddie too - always liked him but not the greatest Eddie considering his stature in Maiden canon!!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    Ok, thanks to all of you. I don’t have as many as you so I will go fo NotB. Thanks again!

OS
    iOS
    I would pass on Redan if you have limited souls and save them for NOTB Eddie as he is much better and still relevant even in the higher PVP ranks. Redan is easily undone once her Revenge is removed. Rare souls I always drop in quantities of 10, Mythical and Legendary I drop singles.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121