Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15
  1. #1
    Senior Member HuckFinn150's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    USA
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    590

    Most useless characters created.

    After doing the daily dungeon and the events, I've been thinking about all the characters the game has released. I find many are useless. The worst for me as if now is the Gemini Twins. I remember grinding for them and after getting them and making them out, I sacrificed them. To me the worms are a better charterer. What's your thoughts???

  2. #2
    Senior Member rags-6094's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    1,217
    Gemini twins... you are absolutely right! The worst release characters by far, I still have mine but I am pretty sure I haven’t wasted the skill shards on them.
    Also the fat and skinny cops from night city...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

  3. #3
    Senior Member Yup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    2,729
    Mummy and Soldier Ed... can't do squat....


    .........at least the twins if combined with the right talismans can actually kill an enemy -- but they HAVE to BOTH be used at the same time.... alone.. they are less than worthless - a 3 month old infant hits harder. Your'e right there.
    -----
    insert witty remark here.

  4. #4
    Senior Member HuckFinn150's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    USA
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    590
    Mummy and Soldier are too weak to be Eddie's.

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    31
    The Angry Birds..... oh sorry, I thought you said dumbest

  6. #6
    Senior Member Olevipoeg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Estonia
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    420
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    Gemini twins... you are absolutely right! The worst release characters by far, I still have mine but I am pretty sure I haven’t wasted the skill shards on them.
    Also the fat and skinny cops from night city...
    Gemini are sometimes quite useful. I have one pretty solid gauntlet team where are twins and assassin hellhound. Sometimes they kill the other team in one endless turn.
    Olevipoeg-2218

    When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    364
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    Gemini twins... you are absolutely right! The worst release characters by far, I still have mine but I am pretty sure I haven’t wasted the skill shards on them.
    Also the fat and skinny cops from night city...
    I use the fat and skinny cops multiple times during every Gauntlet I play. they are actually one of my favorite go-to teams. Im not sure why everyone always dumps on them so much.

    They both can hold alchemy, destiny or fortune. I usually combine them with 7th son and a chopper for extra permadeath they do solid damage.

  8. #8
    Senior Member Olevipoeg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Estonia
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    420
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasmai View Post
    I use the fat and skinny cops multiple times during every Gauntlet I play. they are actually one of my favorite go-to teams. Im not sure why everyone always dumps on them so much.

    They both can hold alchemy, destiny or fortune. I usually combine them with 7th son and a chopper for extra permadeath they do solid damage.
    I have fully sharded Demon Officer. Hits hard, inflicts permadeath and sleep and heals. Useful against annoying revivers.
    Olevipoeg-2218

    When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...

  9. #9
    Senior Member scott-5496's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Scotland
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    1,282
    I think most have their use. I would like to see more of the class/star restriction events to be honest. I like the needing to use just 4 and 3 stars in the dungeons - at least it gets them used and you have to think a little. I wonder what a native 1 star or 2 star challenge might be like other then be Eddie less as we have none! Maybe we could have one with lowly Eddies and only 1 or 2 star allies - or maybe some new missions where there are these sorts of restrictions?
    Missing the following characters (well the ones I want!):

    Samurai Emperor Eddie - NotB Eddie - Pharoah Ramesses Eddie - Gangland Eddie - Cavalry
    The Count - Krampus - Anubis - PDK - Hierophant - Hierophant - Cosmic Wolf - Crimean - Malakov

    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

    scott-5496

  10. #10
    Senior Member kgk56's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    France
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    439
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    I think most have their use. I would like to see more of the class/star restriction events to be honest. I like the needing to use just 4 and 3 stars in the dungeons - at least it gets them used and you have to think a little. I wonder what a native 1 star or 2 star challenge might be like other then be Eddie less as we have none! Maybe we could have one with lowly Eddies and only 1 or 2 star allies - or maybe some new missions where there are these sorts of restrictions?
    You're a kind of suicidal, don't you ?
    Actual Champion : U.S. Cavalry Eddie

    Only missing :
    Krampus
    The Count
    Ox Cultist
    Gemini Pollux
    Hierophant

    kgk56-6386

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •