Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    Android

Most useless characters created.

After doing the daily dungeon and the events, I've been thinking about all the characters the game has released. I find many are useless. The worst for me as if now is the Gemini Twins. I remember grinding for them and after getting them and making them out, I sacrificed them. To me the worms are a better charterer. What's your thoughts???

OS
    Android
    Gemini twins... you are absolutely right! The worst release characters by far, I still have mine but I am pretty sure I haven’t wasted the skill shards on them.
    Also the fat and skinny cops from night city...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    Mummy and Soldier Ed... can't do squat....

.........at least the twins if combined with the right talismans can actually kill an enemy -- but they HAVE to BOTH be used at the same time.... alone.. they are less than worthless - a 3 month old infant hits harder. Your'e right there.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Mummy and Soldier are too weak to be Eddie's.

OS
    iOS
    The Angry Birds..... oh sorry, I thought you said dumbest

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    Gemini twins... you are absolutely right! The worst release characters by far, I still have mine but I am pretty sure I haven’t wasted the skill shards on them.
    Gemini are sometimes quite useful. I have one pretty solid gauntlet team where are twins and assassin hellhound. Sometimes they kill the other team in one endless turn.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    I use the fat and skinny cops multiple times during every Gauntlet I play. they are actually one of my favorite go-to teams. Im not sure why everyone always dumps on them so much.

They both can hold alchemy, destiny or fortune. I usually combine them with 7th son and a chopper for extra permadeath they do solid damage.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasmai View Post
    I use the fat and skinny cops multiple times during every Gauntlet I play. they are actually one of my favorite go-to teams. Im not sure why everyone always dumps on them so much.

They both can hold alchemy, destiny or fortune. I usually combine them with 7th son and a chopper for extra permadeath they do solid damage.
    I have fully sharded Demon Officer. Hits hard, inflicts permadeath and sleep and heals. Useful against annoying revivers.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    I think most have their use. I would like to see more of the class/star restriction events to be honest. I like the needing to use just 4 and 3 stars in the dungeons - at least it gets them used and you have to think a little. I wonder what a native 1 star or 2 star challenge might be like other then be Eddie less as we have none! Maybe we could have one with lowly Eddies and only 1 or 2 star allies - or maybe some new missions where there are these sorts of restrictions?
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    I think most have their use. I would like to see more of the class/star restriction events to be honest. I like the needing to use just 4 and 3 stars in the dungeons - at least it gets them used and you have to think a little. I wonder what a native 1 star or 2 star challenge might be like other then be Eddie less as we have none! Maybe we could have one with lowly Eddies and only 1 or 2 star allies - or maybe some new missions where there are these sorts of restrictions?
    You're a kind of suicidal, don't you ?
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹