Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    Android
    I like the idea of missions that would require the use of the older and weaker toons. It gives them a purpose. I use the cops every once in a while in Gauntlet, but honestly seldom use the fat one. I'm just rediscovering Mystic Eddie with the madness dungeon. He makes quick work with his furry and Ferrymans doom. I forgot how good he can be. I'm only holding about 180 characters as if now and have never really tried to keep any of the winged toons, side from Icarus. Same for the Nazis, worms, trolls and golems. I just don't like them. I almost included Virtual Eddie in my useless category, but feel he deserves more experimentation.

OS
    Android
    I wasn’t aware that people were always dumping on the two cops. I simply made a statement based on my thoughts at the time and what the thread subject was about.
    I use them too, very occasionally, I must have or I wouldn’t of wasted the skill shards on them, the more I think about it the more I can come up with characters that are useless or at least a few cuts under where they really should be. I won’t mention names though I wouldn’t want to offend anyone!

They’re all a bit of 2 second fun at the end of the day, it’s good to watch the old toons go round and do their thing. Relax and have fun!
    Last edited by rags-6094; 06-08-2019 at 04:03 AM.
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    I wasn’t aware that people were always dumping on the two cops. I simply made a statement based on my thoughts at the time and what the thread subject was about.
    I use them too, very occasionally, I must have or I wouldn’t of wasted the skill shards on them, the more I think about it the more I can come up with characters that are useless or at least a few cuts under where they really should be. I won’t mention names though I wouldn’t want to offend anyone!

They’re all a bit of 2 second fun at the end of the day, it’s good to watch the old toons go round and do their thing. Relax and have fun!
    I agree. I love the game, but have stepped back and quit playing as much. I've found the older toons tend to become more useless as the new meta is released. I've found talismans help a lot in keeping them in the game. I still love Storm and wish they'd bug him. He's the background for the entire game just about. I'm running Alchemy on him and he is quite formidable now. The twins were the only ones I never could make work. I loved their art, but not enough to keep them. I find I have a real love hate relationship with this game. I love the game and concept, but gate the bugs and the extreme pricyness of the game. It's changed so much in the last year and not necessarily for the good. I'll never give it up, but I'm done chasing the lastest and greatest...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    I wonder what a native 1 star or 2 star challenge might be like other then be Eddie less as we have none!
    Isn't Eddie a native 1 star ? (I forget his true name, the default one, "Holy Smoke Eddie" is it ?)

And i think Wicker Man Eddie is a native 2 star ?

OS
    Android
    No. They are 3*by definition.