Best wishes, Zerynx!
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by R1ck View Post
    Sad to see a good trooper go but it is where NF leads people to with the uncontrolled release of talismans and characters.

Good luck Robert, enjoy your free time.
    Thanks Rick. I think you were my longest active Trooper once bg840 quit playing. I appreciate riding along with you all this time, thanks for everything.
    Zerynx-2164

Lost to Apathy - Retired

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    Best wishes, Zerynx!
    Thanks man! Much appreciated.
    Zerynx-2164

Lost to Apathy - Retired

OS
    iOS
    Very sad to see you go Robert! You’ve also been one of my longest running and always reliable troopers! Thank you very much for that! But tbh it’s just been a matter of time when the next veteran would leave the game. Everything you’ve said is true! I’ve been into this for weeks and month now too, but just can’t take the step to quit :/ NF is running this game more and more into the abyss! Last week was the first time ever I just went to AA in Gauntlet, lost the first fight and just thought, aaaah f... u... I‘m tired of this sh... But like you’ve said, all just useless data. Imo this game no longer deserves to carry the name of this great band. I’ve never been disappointed or bored by Maiden like from this game again and again.

Anyway, congrats for breaking the spell! I wish I could. All the best to you in real live brother! UP THE IRONS \m/
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by GotN View Post
    Very sad to see you go Robert! You’ve also been one of my longest running and always reliable troopers! Thank you very much for that! But tbh it’s just been a matter of time when the next veteran would leave the game. Everything you’ve said is true! I’ve been into this for weeks and month now too, but just can’t take the step to quit :/ NF is running this game more and more into the abyss! Last week was the first time ever I just went to AA in Gauntlet, lost the first fight and just thought, aaaah f... u... I‘m tired of this sh... But like you’ve said, all just useless data. Imo this game no longer deserves to carry the name of this great band. I’ve never been disappointed or bored by Maiden like from this game again and again.

Anyway, congrats for breaking the spell! I wish I could. All the best to you in real live brother! UP THE IRONS \m/
    Man...GotN, agreed, you were with me from the beginning. It was most you guys in this thread that kept me going. I appreciate all your nice thoughts and you know I agree with you 100% on the direction of the game.

Break the spell if you can, otherwise I hope you still have a little fun here and there.

Thank you for everything as well. Take Care!!
    Zerynx-2164

Lost to Apathy - Retired

OS
    Android
    Sad to see you go man. I haven't posted here in months. The only reason I'm here now is I noticed you hadn't played in a few days. You were my longest active Trooper. Thanks for all the badges. Wish nothing but the best for you in the future.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by SDTull View Post
    Sad to see you go man. I haven't posted here in months. The only reason I'm here now is I noticed you hadn't played in a few days. You were my longest active Trooper. Thanks for all the badges. Wish nothing but the best for you in the future.
    Thank you very much. As I've noted leaving my Troopers was the worst part of it all. I appreciate all the badges as well, you were always dependable. Hope you continue to have fun playing.
    Zerynx-2164

Lost to Apathy - Retired

OS
    Android
    Thanks for being a great trooper, Zerynx. Best wishes to you.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaosego888 View Post
    Thanks for being a great trooper, Zerynx. Best wishes to you.
    Thanks to you as well. Good luck going forward.
    Zerynx-2164

Lost to Apathy - Retired

OS
    Android
    Oh fuck, I've been so busy lately, that it took me over 10 days to realise you were gone. Sad to see one of my most longstanding Troopers leave. All the best and take care!
    Inishmore-8627