OS
    Android

No Man’s Land (Evolution) - Earn Cosmic Talismans!

Name:  no-man_s-land_1200x676_en.jpg
Views: 628
Size:  308.8 KB
    Earn Talisman Souls from Event Challenges, and summon to claim GUARANTEED Cosmic Talismans.

From now until June 24th at 5pm PT, complete Power Up and Evolution themed Event Challenges to earn a variety of rewards including Cosmic Evolution Materials and Talisman Soul Fragments.

400 Talisman Soul Fragments = 1 Talisman Soul!

The Talisman Soul is a unique Soul that is guaranteed to summon both a 5⭐ Golden Idol and a random Tier 1 -to- Tier 3 Cosmic Talisman! It will also drop a total of 100 Talisman Epic Soul Fragments!

500 Talisman Epic Soul Fragments = 1 Talisman Epic Soul.

Summon Talisman Epic Souls to receive a 5⭐ Golden Idol, a GUARANTEED Tier 2 Cosmic Talisman + 50 Talisman Mythical Soul Fragments. Collect 1000 to obtain 1 Talisman Mythical Soul (guaranteed to grant a Tier 3 Cosmic Talisman!)

You can learn more about Cosmic Talisman categorization, and how to power them up here!

We have a few deals in store to help you grow and power up your Cosmic Talisman collection!

• Grab the Talisman Soul Pack! Each pack contains 2 Talisman Souls, Cosmic XP Runes, Tier 1 Evo Runes as well as some Ironite and Gold!
    • Take your Talismans to the next level with the Ultimate Talisman Power Up Pack. Each Power Up pack contains some Ironite and Gold, Colourless Evo Runes, Cosmic Talisman Evolution Materials, and 1 Catalyst Soul!

The Catalyst Soul will summon a guaranteed Tier 1 to Tier 3 Unique Cosmic Evolution material, including: Onyx of Ruin, Demon Seed, Ashes of Ice, Sacred Crown, Book of Life, Tarot Cards, Gambling Dice, Starlight, and Black Rain.

Both of these offers are available for a limited time in the Event Store!

OS
    Android
    New white T1 talismans... awesome!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by URock View Post
    New white T1 talismans... awesome!
    Haha.
    Yeah and no 2* Cosmic Evo Runes, to level them up cheap.
    I don't know where i got these 2* Evo Runes.. oO

But i'm done with this event.., just some more 4* Characters to level up and evolve 2 or 3 of them.
    "If you don't want to listen, find out the hard way."

But if everyone's gone it's too late...

OS
    iOS
    T2 for me this time. Think it is my second or maybe third. Never seen a T3 at all but hopefully closer to one with the Mythical when it comes!

Nice and easy event as usual this one so I like it!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    1 Gold tali for me but T1
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹