So I wanted to ask what people think of Talismans when broken down into the following categories and whether or not they think that the category directly correlates to its power/value etc.

1. Talismans dropped from worlds in story mode. Lets use the 2 worlds furthest along in the story as an example. Underworld (Thief/Boost & Assassin/Void) and Night City (Flash, Nightmare, Ruin).
2. Talismans dropped from Brave New World. Lets use the talismans only dropped on the highest levels for an example. (Strike & Echo) (Immortal & Enduring) (Immunity & Shell)
3. Talismans that can be purchased for Trooper Badges.
4. Talismans that can be purchased for iron Coins.
5. Talismans that can be purchased for Frontier Coins.
6. Talismans that are dropped during events or can be purchased for real world currency.

I personally do not keep any talismans dropped from the story mode at all.
I do keep the talismans listed for worlds VII-X in Brave New World except Enduring.
I keep one set of each talisman one can purchase with trooper badges.
I keep one set of each talisman one can purchase with Iron coins.
I keep as many sets as I can afford of each talisman one can purchase with Frontier coins.
Of course I keep everything I get from events or end up purchasing with real money.

I also do not keep talismans on any toons except my arena team and currently have 371 of the 500 max with all of them sitting in inventory (except the arena team.)

Am I crazy? Does anyone else see the benefit of being very selective with talismans like this? Am I missing some of the drawbacks of doing this? Yes I have to swap talismans A LOT, but when I sold all the maxed talismans I earned over the years that didn't want to keep, I ended up with a lot of gold (I currently have over 200 million gold.)

Thoughts?