Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zugzwang View Post
    My T3 with freeze was a common white one. The purple is 2 color qualities above that so who know what it will have. It will be better regardless.
    Im willing to bet the stats will be better, but the two variations of it will be ATK/MAG/MR and ATK/MAG/DEF. I'm sure that with all the people purchasing them we will be able to find out.

So far from what i've seen, the Cosmics don't have "random" stats, unless you are considering cosmics as a whole. Each type of cosmic has the same base attributes, though some have variations (as I mentioned above). The rarity and tier of the cosmic only change the stat base and scaling.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by bort View Post
    Each type of cosmic has the same base attributes, though some have variations (as I mentioned above). The rarity and tier of the cosmic only change the stat base and scaling.
    That would be in line with what I see here as well. There are a few various combinations. Nothing is "random" it's merely that the White T1 could be any one of 4 different, but predetermined, configurations - that sort of thing.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Not sure I want to go after the tails on this one. I think the talisman frags and evo material is more valuable to stockpile.
    gogosox40-2036
    Proud Clan Member JomsVikings

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaz_LOTB View Post
    The Cosmic Talisman not being able to be evolved is definitely a bug. We'll look at getting a server fix out for it during the maintenance or shortly thereafter.

-Kaz
    Kaz I just got the T3 purple freeze cosmic from the store and it shows as a T2 in my inventory. This is not a evolution issue since Tier cannot be changed.
    Please fix this as well this is ridiculous!

OS
    iOS
    Kaz I just got the T3 purple freeze cosmic from the store and it shows as a T2 in my inventory. This is not a evolution issue since Tier cannot be changed.
    If you are certain you purchased the T3 Talisman and not the T2 and also do not see a T3 Purple Freezing in your inventory, then please contact customer support and they will investigate your account, as there does not appear to be anything wrong with the store data. Will keep an eye out for other reports to see if this is an isolated issue.

Edit: There does appear to be an issue with the Talisman Icon art though. The art is showing 2 bars instead of 3, but the talisman name, description, stats, etc. are all still T3, so the issue is only visual. We will adjust the art to match the tier in a future update.

-Kaz
    Last edited by Kaz_LOTB; 06-11-2019 at 05:30 PM.

OS
    Android
    So now the game is in maintenance mode without any warning in the middle of a LoL run....

No idea it was going to start, no idea when it will finish.... and with the ridiculous costs and low drop rates we need all the time we can get if we want to purchase anything.

OS
    iOS
    How the heck did you get 3000 frags??? I've been farming LOL lvl X constantly since rollover (minus about 2 or 3 hours) and just now passed 1200 total frags. There's just no possible way 3000 frags could have been earned yet on my end.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    How the heck did you get 3000 frags??? I've been farming LOL lvl X constantly since rollover (minus about 2 or 3 hours) and just now passed 1200 total frags. There's just no possible way 3000 frags could have been earned yet on my end.
    This. The drop rate for frags of ANY kind is abysmal to say the least. I did two mega SoT refills before bed last night and burned them all night long. Got up this morning to see that I barely got 800 bomber boy frags. Judas.

OS
    Android
    I played 3 mega refills plus free SoT and have 1000+ frags from level X.

What stats does a purple T3 give?

That is about 4+ frags per battle, that is as usual per previous grinds. It all depends on how many 50 gragas drops you get, but it all averages after hundreds of battles.
    Last edited by Muzzleloader; 06-11-2019 at 05:53 PM.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Mate could you please let us know how stats are on t3 purple one?